Nathan POV (edited)

I am FIVE! Thats how many fingers I have on one of my hands. Or should I say paws.

I was out running with my daddy and my two uncles. (Daddys brothers) we were looking for bad wolfs. Making sure that none passed into our land, (Territory) and if one did. My daddy was going to beat him up. Because he was a hero. Like Spiderman! Only daddy didn't wear a mask or have super powers. Just shifting into a wolf. And all the big strong powers that he gets as being Alpha.

We where dashing around our land, the trees passing by in a blur. I stuck my tongue out. I was super fast. I was so fast I could keep up with daddy. Just wait till mommy hears how fast I was!

Stop! My daddy shouted into my head. I slid to a complete stop, feeling small rocks that we're sticking up from the ground, cut my paws. It hurt  but I was a big boy and big boys don't cry.

Even though my paws now had boo boos. I wanted to keep running, but I sadly had to listen to daddy. He was trying to keep me safe and that was one of the rules I had to follow if I wanted to run fast with him. 

I leaped towards daddy's big black wolf and stopped right between his front legs. I was hiding under his belly as he stood tall and proud above me, scanning the area for danger.

This was another rule. If daddy thought something bad was going to happen. He would yell stop. And I had to get under him so he can protect me. And if I can't be with him I had to go to my uncle's wolf, but I like my daddy better.

He was big and strong like the Hulk. Only he wasn't green. He was black. Right now he was. Black and hairy. Or fury. He was the biggest wolf in the pack.

I hope I can be as big as daddy some day. I thought to myself.

Alpha, what's wrong? My uncle Mike asked daddy with his mind.

Uncle Mike was the third biggest wolf. Right after my mother. She was the Luna? Yeah Luna of the pack. She was also an Alpha so she was big to, not as big as daddy. And with Mommy being an Alpha she didn't have to listen to daddy if she didn't want to. And from how many times daddy spanks mommy butt, I know she doesn't listen a lot.

Look. Daddy said to us with his mind powers.

We where standing on top of a big hill, hidden behind some trees, but between the group of trees, was an opening. And through the opening you could see a big field of grass and sky. But also a house. It was a human house from the smell of it.

I looked up at my daddy's face and saw him scanning the house. And before he could see me, I used my super speed and watched the human farm. Moving my head this way and that to see around the big bush that was bigger than my whole body.

It was a big grey house made out of metal siding. And humans seemed to be picking up box's and taking them into their home from their truck.

It was hard to see from here what was inside the box's. I had to use my wolf sight in order to make out the humans.

There was a girl. Who looked as old as mommy with blond hair. A boy who looked as old as daddy when he was in human form with brown hair.

I then looked as I watched a girl. Who looked my age if I was in human form. She had blonde hair and was wearing a pink dress.

Ew. Cooties. I thought. Backing away from daddy's front paws. Nope. I'm not dying of cooties from her. But I stopped moving once she turned around. As if she could hear my thoughts. What if she can!? She looked towards our secret hiding spot. And I could just make out her eye color.

Blue.

Mate. Something inside me said. But what was a mate? I'll have to ask mommy.

Looks like the new human family is moving in. My uncle James said. What shall we do Alpha?