Part Thirty-Two (Emma's POV)

Today I would be marrying Jack. The day had came so fast. I was getting my hair and makeup done along with my best friend and maid of honour, Nina. We sat chatting as our stylists prepped us. Within a half hour, we were complete. We drove back to the house to get in our dresses. Elizabeth was getting ready with my parents. Nina helped me into my dress and we headed to the church. As we were driving, I began to have second thoughts. Oh no. Just don't think about it. I was marrying the man of my dreams. We pulled up to the church and went to the back room. Everyone was chatting and walking around. This was already so stressful and crazy. In ten minutes, I would be married. Married! Time passed by, slowly but surely, as my dad took my arm. I was ready. I began my walk down the aisle to see Jack in a tuxedo. He looked perfectly flawless. I felt a year slip down my cheek. The priest began speaking.
"Today we are gathered to celebrate Holy Matrimony between Jack Finnegan Gilinsky and Emma Alexandria Harris. Are there any objections to this marriage? If so, speak now or forever hold your peace," the priest spoke.
"Jack, do you take Emma to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, till death you part?" the priest spoke again.
"I do," he said.
"Emma, do you take Jack to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, till death do you part?" The priest asked me.
"I do," I said.
"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," he said. Jack leaned in and pecked me. The wedding was perfect. That night, Jack and I sat in our bed, talking and cuddling. Elizabeth walked in climbing up on the bed.
"Mommy, daddy, tell me again about how you fell in love," she said.
"Well..." Jack began.
THE END
Thank you to everyone who read this book! I appreciate it so much!