Part Fourteen (Jack's POV)

A/N: This chapter will be a bit long, and Jack is beginning to date the lovely Thotison Alcohol in this chapter. I don't hate her, but I surely do not like her. 😒 Some chapters will be coming soon from Elizabeth's POV. I've heard more bad things about Thotison than good. But that's none of my business. I really like Jemily though (Emily Glazer and Jack Gilinsky), and they will be brought back for a bit.

It had been a month since I left Emma and Elizabeth again. I had a date with Madison Beer. She wasn't too nice and she was much younger, but I guess I needed to give her a chance. I hadn't told Madison about Emma and Elizabeth yet, but since it was our second date I thought I could. It was 7:00. I was supposed to pick up Madison for dinner. I pulled up to her apartment. She was waiting outside by a tree. She got into my car and slammed the door.
"You're four minutes late," she snapped.
"I'm sorry about that," I replied quietly.
"You better be," she spat.
I started driving to restaurant. The entire ride Madison continued on and on about how her "musical career was ,like, totally just taking off," or bullshit stories about her "celebrity best friends".

"We're eating here?" Madison snorted as I pulled up to Wolfgang Puck by the Staples Centre. Madison rolled her eyes and texted someone.
"Yeah. It's really good. What's your problem?" I asked.
"Oh my gosh. Just shut up," she said grabbing my arm and pulling me in the restaurant. We were seated at a table with four seats.
"Why aren't we at a table for two?" I asked her.
"Oh. That's because my dad and his wife are coming. Make a a good impression," she said as a man and woman walked over to our table and sat down.
"Daddy!" Madison exclaimed.
"Hi, Madison," he said. He turned to me.
"I am Robert, Madison's dad," he introduced himself.
"I'm Jack," I said quietly.
"Yeah, my a-MA-zing boyfriend!" Madison squealed, holding my arm tightly. Madison got up to use the facilities.
"So, Jack..." ,Robert began, "I want you to marry Madison within the next two years. Make it happen, okay?" he said. Holy shit. That was random. I had only been on two dates with her and she was proving herself to be quite a bitch.
"Um, I guess I'll think about it," I replied quietly. Madison came back.
"So, Jack, tell us about yourself," Madison's stepmother said. I think she was the only sane person in the family.
"I'm a paediatrician, I work at the Los Angeles children's hospital, I'm twenty-nine, and I have a lovely daughter named Elizabeth," I said.
"Daughter?" Madison questioned, spitting her water.
"Yes. I have a daughter. She's ten," I replied.
"So, that means you were," ,Madison had to count on her fingers, "NINETEEN WHEN SHE WAS BORN!" she yelled.
"Yeah," I said, my voice barely a whisper.
"So, I'm like, a stepmom!" Madison said smiling.
"Not really," I said.
"Well, it sounds like you're quite the guy, Jack," Madison's stepmom said. Finally a waiter came so we could order our drinks. I ordered some red wine and Madison's family all ordered sangria. I thought they all should've had some beer. I liked to think that was pretty funny. Overall, it was the most awkward dinner I had. Madison ordered for me and she got me food I didn't even like. How could I marry her? She was the epitome of crazy! After dinner was done, Madison went home with her parents. I think she got the vibe that I was calling it quits. I got up from the table, accidentally bumping into someone. I looked up. Emily?
"Jack! Is that you?" she exclaimed.
"Oh my gosh, Emily!" I said hugging her.
"I didn't know you were in L.A!" she said.
"I've lived here for about eleven years," I told her.
"I just moved here about two weeks ago," she said.
"Want to come over to my place?" I asked.
"Sure," she said. And with that, became. "Jemily".