Part Twenty (Emma's POV)

A/N: Thank you for 300+ reads! I can't believe that I'm on the twentieth chapter of this story already! I'm sorry if it's a bit boring, but there will be LOTS of drama and events within these next few chapters. I'm trying to update often, and since it is now summer I can do that since all my exams are out of the way! I would like I begin writing more, so please feel free to comment any requests and/or suggestions. The restaurant mentioned in this chapter (Hawksworth) is one of the best in Vancouver and one of my personal favourites, so if you ever happen to be in our lovely city, grab a bite there because it's the epitome of delicious. When I talk about the mall in Edmonton, I'm talking about one of the world's biggest malls, WEM, which my grandparents live three blocks away from. It's in Canada. THIS CHAPTER FAST FORWARDS INTO THE DAY BEFORE EMMA AND ELIZABETH GO TO L.A.!

Elizabeth and I began packing since we were flying to Los Angeles tomorrow night. I was excited to see Jack and see the city. I hadn't been since I was pregnant. It was hard to believe that I started dating Jack twelve year ago and that Elizabeth was almost eleven. When we were finished packing, Elizabeth and I decided to go to dinner at Hawksworth. It was 8:00. We both ordered the same meal. The beginning of the meal was silent, but soon enough, Lizzy was talking.
"Dad said in L.A. there's this massive mall called The Grove. I wonder if it's as big as the mall in Edmonton," she said.
"No, I doubt it's as big as the Edmonton Mall," I replied while chewing on my food.
"Dad also said that we could order pizza from this place by his house. He said it's really good," she said excitedly. We went on chatting and eating our dinner. In twenty-four hours, we'd be in Los Angeles.