Part Two (Jack's POV)

I heard the doorbell ring. I slowly trudged over to the door and opened it, expecting some scouts wanting to sell cookies or something. But there was nobody at the door. Just a small grey box. I bent down and picked it up and walked back inside. I sat at the kitchen table and opened the box. There was a letter. After reading it, I stared at the pregnancy test for a few minutes and felt a tear roll down my cheek. This couldn't be happening. Emma is having my baby! I needed to go to the airport and find Emma before she got back to Vancouver. I got up and grabbed my keys and went into my car. Traffic was pretty bad. I didn't even know what flight Emma was on! Before I knew it, I was at the airport. I came up to desk where I was assisted by some nice lady.
"I need to catch a flight to Vancouver on the plane that my pregnant girlfriend is on!" I said, running out of breath.
"If you tell me her name, I could get you on her flight," she responded with a smile.
"Emma Alexandria Harris," I said. The lady printed a boarding pass and I payed. I went through security quite quickly and got to the terminal where I saw Emma sitting on a chair, crying, while reading "What To Expect When You're Expecting," by Heidi Murkoff. I walked over to her and started to rub her back. She looked up at me.
"Jack, please leave," she whispered.
"I need to be with you...and our baby!" I told her. She just shook her head and slid over a seat.
"Goodbye, Jack," she said. I tried to hold back my tears as I waved to her, walking out of the airport. That was the worst night of my entire life.