Part Twenty-Five (Jack's POV)

Emma and I sat on the couch going through our wedding checklist.
"We have my dress, but the alterations won't be completed for about a month, and then I go for a fitting," Emma told me.
"And we have the park by the cathedral as our venue, correct?" I confirmed. Emma nodded. Elizabeth came tumbling down the stairs.
"Hello parents," she said.
"Hi honey," I yawned. I checked the clock. It was almost midnight.
"What are you doing awake?" I asked.
"I heard you and mom talking about the wedding," she said giddily.
"Well we can talk all about the wedding tomorrow. Go to bed," I told her. She trudged back up the stairs.
"And bring me all your electronics. I don't want you staying up all night," I yelled. She came back downstairs with her iPad and Mac then returned to her room.
"So," Emma said.
"Let's go to bed," I suggested. We went upstairs to our bedroom. We lied beside each other, just talking about the most random things.
"I wonder what would've happened if I didn't find out about Emily's little escapades with Sam," I sighed. Emma shrugged her shoulders.
"I can tell you that you wouldn't be marrying this," she laughed pointing at herself.
"I'm living my dream life. If you had asked me in high school I wanted all this, I would've said no, but now, I really do," I rambled.
"That was cute. Do you rehearse this?" Emma giggled.
"Yup. Totally. In the shower, in front of the mirror, everyday," I replied trying to contain my laughter.
"Oh god. Your a goof," she whispered ruffling her fingers through my hair.
"It's my specialty," I joked. This was perfect.