Part Twenty-Four (Emma's POV)

A/N: The dress I put on the photo is Emma's dress that she chooses.

"Hello. My name is Claire. Welcome to Luxe Bridal Boutique. We can set you up with a consultant and find exactly what you need," a blonde lady with a beaming smile said happily.
"I'm looking for a wedding dress. My daughter is looking for a nice dress for the ceremony," I said.
"Okay. I'll get you with a consultant," she said. We waited at the counter for a minute and out came a tall woman with dark skin and long curly hair.
"Hello. I am Cora, your consultant," she said extending her hand out for me to shake it, which I did. She took me to a dressing room and had me put on a robe.
"So what are you looking for?" Cora asked.
"I'd love a princess-like ballgown," I said.
"That's all?" she asked. I nodded. She quickly popped into the back room and came out with a dress in a dry cleaning case.
"Here it is," she said in a sing-sing voice, unzipping the case revealing a beautiful dress.
"Wow," was the only word that managed to escape from my mouth. I stepped into the dress and Cora zipped me up. It was stunning.
"I don't think I even want to look at another dress," I giggled. We walked out to show Jack and Elizabeth.
"This is the one," I said.
"You look beautiful," Jack and Elizabeth said at the same time, as if on cue. I was sad that my mom wasn't there. As a little girl, I had always dreamed of having her come with me to find my dream dress. I guess I found it on my own.

Tell Me Again (Jack Gilinsky)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें