Part Seventeen (Jack's POV)

A/N: This chapter is a bit dramatic. Just to warn any readers who may be offended by obscene language, their is some swearing in this chapter. I highly recommend you listen to "Your Song" by Ellie Goulding (or Elton John, but Ellie's version works better for this ) for some major feels during this chapter, especially near the end of this chapter.

Since I got off work early, I came home expecting my fiancé, Emily, to be in the kitchen or living room of my house. I looked around. She wasn't there. I thought I'd look in the yard. Emily liked to do gardening or maybe she was barbecuing dinner. I saw some Nikes at the back door. Those were not mine. I heard a crash upstairs and went to our bedroom. The door was closed. Oh my god. I began to think the worst. Was Emily cheating on me? I opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What the hell? Are you fucking serious? Two fucking weeks before our fucking wedding?" I screamed. She was in bed with my friend Sammy.
"Jack, it's not what it looks like, I swear," she said, getting up and putting on her robe.
"Save it, you can give me your ring and get the fuck out of my house," I yelled. She slid the ring off her finger and started to cry. She and Sammy exited the house. As soon as they left, I started crying. I punched the wall. For some reason, I wanted to call Emma and talk about what happened. She picked up on the first ring.
"Jack?" She said.
"Hey. Um, the weddings off. I thought I'd let you know," said.
"Oh my gosh. Are you okay? It sounds like your crying? Why is wedding cancelled?" She asked.
"I am crying, and Emily cheated on me with Sammy," I said, my voice breaking.
"I'm so sorry Jack. But do you mind if still come to L.A.?" She asked.
"I don't mind. I'll see you in two weeks," I replied. As soon as I got off the phone, I pulled out a memory book Emma had made for me. Tears flooded my eyes. I saw a picture of Emma and I in our first apartment. There were photos of Emma holding Elizabeth when she was born, Elizabeth and Emma on Christmas, and a bunch of other photos of my two beautiful girls. I looked over at the coffee table and saw Emily's engagement ring. I needed to return that and go to Tiffany. I think there was someone else I wanted to marry, and she was the one for me.