Part Six (Emma's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. How could it be 6:30 already? I rolled out of my bed and walked to my mirror, grabbing my brush. I combed through my shoulder length light brown hair. I had washed it last night, so I didn't have to in the morning. I put on my glasses and my scrubs then went to the kitchen to get some tea and eat breakfast. I brushed my teeth and put on some concealer, powder, blush, and mascara. I decided since it was 7:05 I should wake up Elizabeth. I walked into her pastel purple room and went over I her bed only to find she was already awake and playing with our chihuahua whom Elizabeth named Poppy.
"Let's get you ready," I told her. I combed her dark brown hair and put it into a braid with a small pink flower clip. I loved having her hair in cute styles. I put her in a pink dress with a little denim jacket and some sandals. She looked so similar to Jack. I got her breakfast and then she brushed her teeth. We were ready to go. We went to the garage and got into my black truck. I pulled out of the driveway and decided to call Jack on my Bluetooth.
"Hey," I said.
"What's up," he asked.
"Just driving Lizzy to school, then I'll be at work. Her party is going to be this Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to around 4:00 p.m., and my family and her friends will be there," I said.
"Sounds great. And can I stay at your place for that weekend?" Jack asked.
"Sure. It would be a great way for you two to have some bonding time," I replied. I hung up.
"Who was that?" Elizabeth asked.
"Mom's friend," I told her. We pulled up to her school and I brought her in. I went to my dental office for my day of work. I went inside. My best friend and co-worker, Nia, was already scaling a patient. I have her a small wave and smiled. My boss, Dr. Wilson, told me I needed to get a patient prepped for surgery. I popped into the room and saw one of my regular patients, Steven. His teeth were really gross.
A/N
Sorry for the stupid ending on this chapter. I know that the story is boring right now but it will be getting better.