Part Three (Emma's POV)

Seven years have passed since I found I was pregnant. I gave birth to my daughter, Elizabeth Jade Harris-Gilinsky and now she is almost seven and in the first grade. I finished University over here and now I work as a dental hygienist. I still am in Vancouver.

"Lizzy, it's time for bed!" I said. Elizabeth hopped off the sofa and followed me to her bedroom. She sat in her bed and patted the empty side, telling me to come cuddle her.

"Mommy, please tell me again about how you met my Daddy," she begged.
"Okay. Once upon a time, in a far away land lived a girl named Emma. Emma lived in Canada and at the time there were some very famous boys in America. Emma liked one of the boys. His name was Jack. He was tall and had dark hair. Emma thought she would never meet him, but one lucky day, she di-'" I was cut off by Elizabeth.

"Was Jack a prince?" she asked excitedly.
"No, but he was Emma's prince," I giggled. I decided to continue the story.
"Anyways, it was a very rainy day. Emma was out for walk when it started to hail. Jack just so happened to be on the same street as Emma. She decided to go into a cafe and so did Jack. They bumped into each other and became friends. Very good friends, actually. They even lived in Los Angeles together. A few years later, Emma and Jack decided to have a baby," I said lying. Jack and I didn't really decide that was going to happen, but whatever.
"Later, Jack had to go back to his family and friends, so Emma decided to leave and raise the baby. But she still loves Jack and thinks about him everyday," I finished.
"If she still loves him, why did she ever leave," Lizzy asked. That made me think. Why the hell did I do that?