16. Sexual Frustration

Start from the beginning

"I asked you to sleep naked for my birthday and you said no."

She shrugged. He threw her bra to the ground and flipped them so that he was on top. He cupped a breast in each hand while his tongue played around one of her nipples slowly then he kissed down her flat stomach. "I love you," He said between kisses. He sat up and pulled her shorts off leaving her lacy thong on for some reason. He gazed at her beautiful body and his hands touched everything he wanted to.

"Laurent just-"

"No, I want to look first." He said cutting her off. "Can I do that?" He asked.

"No." Said Aaliyah.

"No?" He asked ripping her thong off. "Then I won't." He said standing up from the bed and pulling his sweatpants off and getting back on top of her. He positioned himself between her legs and at her entrance and pushed inside of her. A moan sculpted of only euphoria escaped his mouth. He started to pump in and out of her as her legs wrapped around his waist to make him go deeper effortlessly. Her moans mixed with the sound of his groans as he buried himself deeper in her core.

"Fuck," his mouth moved but no sound came out.

Aaliyah started to feel this strange vibration. It got more powerful with every stroke he took. Everything seemed slow. There was no sound beside that of the vibration. It was unbearable now. She wanted it to stop. She couldn't feel or hear Laurent anymore, everything was black.

She opened her eyes to brightness shining through the curtains and no one but herself in the bed. "What, THE actual fuck!?" She said, voice holding nothing but aggression. She sat up and looked down at herself. She wasn't naked as she would've thought less than 20 seconds ago. Her phone sat on the bed side table vibrating violently. Incoming call. She glanced over and rolled her eyes. She picked up her phone and slid her finger across the screen to answer the call. "Who the hell eats fruit in a dream?" She thought.

"Hello." She said with noticeable amounts of annoyance in her voice.

"What's up little sister?" A very familiar voice on the other line spoke.

"Hammy?" She questioned. "Ali?!"

He laughed. "Yeah, what you been up to little sister?"

She smiled for a moment. "Well I've been in Guadeloupe for a few days now. What made you decide to call me?"

"Guadeloupe? Where's that? Sounds like some French shit from your moms side. But I don't know I just thought it'd be nice to talk to my sibling."

"It's apart of the Caribbean and you're right, it is French." She said annoyed again. Her older brother was always talking shit about her Creole side.  "Well that's nice Ali. You woke me up from a peaceful slumber." She said getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom.

"I did? My bad." He laughed. "Do you want me to call you back later?"

She looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh no,  I'm awake now. It doesn't matter." She put her phone on speaker and sat it down. "We can talk now."

"Well alright. Your nephew keeps asking when he can go to his rich aunties house. He really wants to see you, you know? It's been a while." Her brother started. As she listened she started brushing her teeth. Her brother spoke forever. Just yapping on about what's been going on in his life and things like that, not even stopping to get a response from her. She finished brushing her teeth and washed her face still listening to what all her brother had to say. When she finished she walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed looking at her nails with her phone to her ear.