Chapter 27: Battle to High-Class Devil

Comincia dall'inizio

"Alright then see you Rias, Akeno" Nawin grab Issei shoulder and the two disappears in black flash. Rias turn to Akeno "Well with the boys away why don't we have some girl time hey Akeno" The raven haired giggle and nod.

With Nawin and Issei

The two appear in a clean field outside of Kuoh, "Well then I say this is far enough" Nawin turn to the brown haired "Now then Issei show me your dragon rotation" the brown haired nod, he summon his booster gear, red ball starts to form on his left hand "Issei are you left handed or right handed?" Nawin ask.

"Well being honest I'm right handed but the booster gear only appears on my left hand which is kind of annoying" Issei said "Can't you just ask the Welsh dragon to summon it on your right hand?" Nawin ask. Issei dispel the dragon rotation 'Ddraig is that possible?' Issei ask the welsh dragon 'It is you idiot why didn't you tell me that you wanted in your right hand' he reply making Issei sweat drop.

Suddenly the booster gear disappears from Issei left and appears on his right "I guess it work then" Nawin said, "Now try doing it again considering that your right handed it will pack more punch now since your thrust power will be stronger" Issei powers up the dragon rotation "Good now then, hit a trees with it, I want to see what it looks like" Nawin instructed.

Issei thrust the red ball at the tree, the whole center of the tree got obliterated, the top of the tree fall down to the ground "Damn that's seriously a dangerous attack" Nawin whistle walking toward the tree. "You pretty much blow the tree in half, nice Issei" Nawin complement "Thank, it's definitely more powerful then the last time" the brown haired grin.

"Teme that's another thing I like to ask?" Issei said, "What is it?" "You said that your power is shadow yeah how come you're able to make Demonic Lightning, I mean lightning isn't really a shadow type attack" Issei ask. "Well that's true but that's a secret for now Issei, I will tell you this, Demonic lightning does have shadow power in it as you can see the lightning produce from my hand is black instead of blue or yellow like Akeno's" Nawin reply making Issei nod.

"Now then Issei I want you to keep practicing your Dragon Rotation, the problem I see is that it take a little longer then it should to produce, opponent with speed like me can end you in a blink of an eye if you're not careful" Issei nods creating another Dragon rotation.

Nawin lean against one of the tree looking at Issei destroying another tree, "I know you're up there old man" Nawin said, a voice chuckle. "I see your sense is sharp as always brat" Nawin glance up and see Azazel standing on top of a tree branch.

"What are you doing here Fallen pervert" Azazel eyebrow twitches at the nickname "I came here to check if you have any problems" Azazel glace at the black haired neck "With that". Nawin grab his right side of the neck where the mark is place "it's hasn't been active for a while now after the Kokabiel incident probably have something to do with Sirzech putting the restriction seal on it".

"There's also one thing I need to tell you Nawin" Azazel said in a serious tone catching the black haired attention "We've caught sight of them" Nawin eyes widen "Isn't it to early I expect a couple of years" "It's not big or anything but my spies have spotted them around the underworld" "You still don't know what their after do you?" Nawin ask.

"Not complete curtain, they haven't really been doing anything that catch attention except for some bounty hunting they've been taking, I think they won't be a problem...yet" "Do you think Sirzech and the other Satan's take notice of this?" Nawin ask "They probably do but keeping it quiet not to cause any panic, I'm sure they are keeping their eyes close on them, being honest we don't know that much about them yet" Nawin sighs "Well we can't really do anything right now" Azazel turn to the black haired and pulls a book out from his jacket "Here I got this for you since you ask for it" Azazel throw the book down, Nawin catch it and look at the title 'Most Wanted Criminal', Nawin puts the book in his jacket "Thanks Old man"