Chapter 19

Jamie's prov.

When we got home, Ross practically picked me up and ran with me up stairs.

Then when we got to our room, he put me on his bed gently.

"We need to talk." Ross stated.

My joking mood went to serious in seconds. "What is it?"

"I want you to become Alpha with me." Ross proposed.

"Ross are you sure?" I questioned.

"More sure then anything, I want to share my title with you." Ross took my hand in his.

Sharing his title with me basically meant we had to mate, I was ready to mate with Ross he was my everything.

"I accept." I nodded, Ross smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you." Ross pecked my lips.

I blushed, and pecked his lips back.

"Jamie do you want to mate tonight? I could wait tell your completely ready, I don't want to force you into anything." Ross rambled.

"I would love to."  I smiled at him.

Ross smiled at me. "I love your voice."

I laughed at Ross. "Yeah, now make me use it."

Ross smirked at me and pressed our lips together, he slowly pushed me down on the bed.

Trailing kisses down my neck when lightly grazing his teeth against my neck.

It didn't take long before I was moaning in pleasure and bucking my hips against his wanting more friction between us.

He must have wanted the same thing because his hands made their way down to my pants, taking them off of my body.

Along with my boxers, i whined wanting him to touch me all over.

I bucked my hips up again and he smiled down at me, taking my member in his hand and pumping it slowly.

"Ross!" I moaned, bucking my hips even more.

That's when he let go of my member and took his pants and boxers off, I blushed when ever I looked at his member.

It was huge, probably around 8 inches maybe more.

"Jamie are you sure you want this?" Ross asked me.

Getting a major boost of confidence I looked up at Ross. "Yes I am, now hurry up and fuck me."

Ross got a look of pure lust in his eyes and pinned me down, roughly.

He didn't waste anytime, shoving his fingers up my ass, and fingering me.

I squeaked out in surprise. "Ross!"

He was completely dominating me and I loved it. I rocked back on his fingers, turning the little pain into pleasure.

About five minutes later, he took out his fingers and pressed his tip into my whole.

"Ross put it in!" I moaned, trying to get more of him inside of me.

He bent down and kissed me, silencing my moans of need. I kissed back, and soon our tongues were in a battle that Ross won.

After he got a good exploration of my mouth, he trailed kisses all the way down to my neck and suddenly bit down.

I was marked by my one and only, as he pushed all of his member inside of me making me moan out in pain and pleasure.

"Fuck Ross!"

"So fucking tight!"

"Harder!" I moaned.

The night was filled with moans of pleasure and shouts of cumming.

-------------------------------------------

Around the morning when we were finally done.

I turned to Ross, completely worn out.

"Dang... That was.... Dang." I breathed out.

Ross chuckled deeply. "And you were... I didn't know... Just like you..... Wow."

I snuggled up into Ross's side. "I love you."

Ross wrapped his arm around me in a protective manor. "I love you Jamie."

With that we drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I couldn't stand let alone use my legs.

"Didn't think I went that hard on you." Ross chuckled.

I glared at him. "Yes you did."

Ross rolled his eyes and kissed my cheek. "You are an amazing mate."

I smiled and blushed. "Yes I am."

Ross shook his head, but then pecked my lips. "Want to have some more fun?"

"Not right now, I am still healing." I told him.

Ross pouted, then slowly smirked. "You know now that we mated, you will go into heat once a year."

I groaned. "Why did I say yes?!"

"Because you love me."

"True, but I don't want to go through that pain!" I whined.

Ross pulled me close. "Only pleasure."

"Ross." I playfully hit him, he shook his head and laid beside me.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" Ross suddenly asked.

"Of course, it was in the field." I answered.

Ross looked over at me. "It was in this bed where I pressed our lips together."

I bit my lip and hugged him. "So you did remember?"

"Of course how could I forget?" Ross kissed my cheek.

"I don't know, maybe whatever Tex did he messed up your mind." I shrugged.

Ross looked into my eyes. "He only made me truthful, enough for me to kiss you."

"I am glad he messed with your mind." I smiled at him.

"Me too." Ross smirked. "Now let's make out."

I rolled my eyes but kissed my fool anyways.