Chapter 9: Pack House

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You will be very wild and aggressive, Alpha. To think that you had already found your mate, your wolf will look and call out to her to mark her." Jake entered the room with an apple in his hands. He sat beside Aspen and they both look at me. 

"I agree. You'll become stronger than both of me and Jake combined! No one will be able to stop you. I'm sure the chain will break from your strength." Aspen crossed his arms on his chest and waited for my answer.

I haven't come up with an idea on this matter wheb Jake suddenly sat up with a grin his face.

"I know what to do." He said and threw the apple outside my open window. "We need Kyra. She's your mate. She will be the only one who have control over you. Heck! All she need to do is kiss you and then bravo! Problem solved."

"No!" I growled. "I wont let her get hurt. I might mark her without her consent and she'll be terrified about me."

"Yes. I agree with you Alpha. That's an awful idea Jake." Aspen smirked.

"I was just trying to help." Jake sighed defeated.

We are in deep thought when the door of my office opened and my mother walked towards us elegantly with a wide smile on her face.

"Hi son." She greeted.

"Hello mom. How was your day?"

"Ayos lang naman. Very exciting. Well, I need to talk to you." She said looking at Jake and Aspen. They both went out of the room leaving me and my mother.

Shes a Filipina while my father is American. I dont have any idea on how'd they met since my father was an Alpha and he was based in America that time. To make the story short, my father went to the Philippines to visit a pack and then he met my mother which is his mate then I was born.

"Tungkol saan ang sasabihin mo sa akin ma?" I asked. She seemed verry happy.

"I heard you found your mate! I cant wait to meet her. Kelan ko siya makikilala? Kelan mo siya dadalhin dito? I'm so excited!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Relax ka lang ma. You will meet her soon. I promised you that."

"It better be soon or I'll find her my self!" 

"Don't worry ma. One of these days she'll be mine." I stated proudly.

"Great! I'll be having a daughter and grand children too. I can't wait for that time to happen where little Hunters will be running around the house!" She exclaimed happily at the thought and Ialmost choked. 

Grandchildren? Where did that came from?

"Seriously mom? Please don't ever dare to tell her that. Baka matakot siya at hindi na bumalik dito." 

"Okay, then. Pipilitin kong wag madulas ang dila ko." She said laughing.

"Where's dad?" Pag-iiba ko ng topic.

"Ewan ko. You know, he's always busy." She shrugged. 

"Bye, son. I gotta go." she said hugging me before going to the door.

Bago pa man niya buksan ang pinto ay humarap siya ulit sakin. This time she looked serious.

"Full moon is close, Hunter. You'd better be prepared." Pagkasabi niya non' any lumabas na siya.

I sighed. Two weeks to prepare for full moon. I think its enough time.

Khyra's POV

"Ky! Saglit!"

Napatigil ako sa paglalakad nang marinig kong tawagin ni Kuya Gab ang pangalan ko. Saktong nasa harap na ako ng gate ng school nang maabutan niya ako.

"Sayang. Hindi kita naabutan. Sasabay sana ako sayo maglakad papuntang school eh." Hinihingal niyang sabi dahil sa pagtakbo.

"Huh? Ngayon ka lang yata naglakad. Pa taxi-taxi ka pa nga dati eh. Ano pumasok sa utak mo at naisipan mong maglakad?" Natatawang tanong ko.

"Gusto ko nga kasing sumabay sayo eh pero hindi ko naman alam na maaga ka palang pumapasok. Hindi tuloy kita naabutan." Reklamo nito  at saka sumimangot.

"Ewan ko sayo. Next time kasi kung may balak kang sumabay sakin, sabihin mo. Para mahintay kita."

"Ah!" Napakapit ako sa braso ni kuya Gab sa gulat dahil sa malakas na tunog ng sasakyan sa likuran namin.

Nasa gitna pala kami ng entrance gate kaya siguro nagalit iyong driver ng pumalang camaro.

What?! Saka ko lang na realize na si Hunter pala ang may ari ng sasakyan na iyon. Gumilid kaming dalawa ni kuya Gab para makadaan ang sasakyan ni Hunter pero tumigil lang ito sa harap namin. 

Bumaba ang bintana at tumambad sa amin ang gwapong mukha ni Hunter. He's always good-looking. Nagsalubong ang kilay ko dahil masama ang tingin niya sa aming dalawa. Hindi ko siya pinansin at maglalakad na sana ako ulit nang magsalita si Hunter.

"Get in the car Kyra." Hunter demanded. I remember the last time when he flung me to his shoulders to get me inside the car. Although, nagustuhan ko naman yung view nang nasa balikat niya ako, because I can see his butt closely, hindi ko parin hahayaang buhatin niya ulit ako ng ganun-ganon lang.

"No." Sagot ko. Why would I get inside his car when I'm almost inside the school?

Lumapit ako kay kuya Gab at bumulong sa kanya. "Pagbilang ko ng tatlo, tumakbo na tayo."

"I said get in the car!" Sigaw ni Hunter na nakakuha ng atensyon ng ibang estudyante.

"1,2,3. Takbo!" Hinawakan ko ang kamay ni Kuya Gab at saka tumakbo palayo sa galit na si Hunter.

Serves him right. He can't just order me around.