Chapter Thirty Four: Talk

Start from the beginning

"U-umalis ka tayo. Hinahanap na tayo ng lolo't lola mo."

"Why are you blushing?"

"H-hindi ah!"

"Bakit ka nauutal?"

"Sabi kong hindi eh!" malakas na sabi ko sabay nauna ng lumabas ng kwarto.

Dinig na dinig ko hanggang labas ang malakas na pagtawa ni Trojan mula sa kwarto nito. At hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti sa sarili ko dahil doon.

Hindi ko alam kung ano na bang relasyon meron kami ngayon o kung ano ba ang dapat kong iarte sa harapan niya at buong angkan nila.

Pero kung ano mang meron kami ni Trojan, sa kanya ko lang dapat malaman at marinig ang sagot.

Trojan

"WHAT happened between the two of you last night?" abuelo asked the moment Eila and I sit in front of them. "Bakit galit na galit si Ethan? At ano ang ibig sabihin ng pananakit kay Eila? Have you laid your hands to a woman, Trojan Mondragon?"

One of the policies inside our family is to never hurt a woman physically. Isa sa mga paniniwala ni abuelo na woman should be treated like precious diamonds.

But they didn't know that every man inside this house is manwhore and they eat woman alive... with or without clothes.

But of course, that's a family secret two. Cousin's private secret.

"I can't tell you what happened last night, abuelo. It's private," I responded as I turned my head to Eila and she corresponded with a blush.

Damn! This woman is turning me on again!

"Que horror, Trojan!" abuela said. "P'wede bang irespeto mo muna ang mga babae na nasa harapan mo huh?"

"Sorry, abuela."

I watched abuelo focus his eyes on me and Eila and damn I can't tell what this old man is thinking right now!

I know. I seriously fucked up with what I did to Eila. That was wrong. I shouldn't have done that. I never intended to do that to her.

I want my sex raw and hard. I don't need foreplays to turn me on.

Just one look from Miss Delos Santos' lovely eyes can make me lose my sanity.

But I was angry. I was mad. I was furious and I was jealous.

I need to teach her a lesson. I need her to remember that she needs to follow my rules and she's mine and she's not allowed to hug, kiss nor talk no some other guy especially to Ethan. That fucking Ethan!

But still, it's my fault. And I want to kick myself for being a big bullshit.

"Narinig ko mula kay Kesha na tinawag mo raw na babae mo si Eila," abuelo said as a statement. "At sa lahat ng magpipinsan, ikaw pa lang ang nagdadala ng babae sa mansyon. Gusto ko lang malaman kung ano ba talaga ang relasyon mo kay Eila, Trojan."

I saw Eila attempted to speak but I put my hand in front of her to stop her and let me do that talk.

This was my fault anyway.

"What happened between Miss Delos Santos and I should be exclusive between us, abuelo. That includes our relationship."

"Hindi naman sa—"

"Abuelo."

I gave the old man a firm and serious gaze and he returned my warning signs with a deep sigh.

"Eila is like a family to us, Trojan. You should treat her like a family."

"I don't fuck family members."