He obeys me and then cuddles back up to me, I feel the safest I've ever felt in my life in Derek's arms. I also feel his penis on my thigh, I just want to take him all in my mouth right now. But that would require effort right now, and I'm tired.

I wake up to find that Derek is now under the covers with me, and he also took off my shirt. Also, his dick is almost a hard on, I untangle his arms around me and pull down the covers gently to not wake him. There he is, his 10-inch cock right there in front of my eyes. "Damn that's gonna hurt.." I whisper to myself, I lick my lips and then start licking his shaft.

I suck him for 10 minutes before he wakes up, "why didn't you wake me?" He asked. "Do you have a condom?" I asked, "no, and I can't give you any diseases... I'm an Alpha Werewolf" he says flashing his red eyes at me. I shutter and moan "that's so hot..." I say before I try to deep throat him and I gag, "first time?" He chuckles ruffling my hair. I nod nervously as I grab the lube from my nightstand drawer, " be gentle?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows and tilt my head.

He nods in understanding, I know it's not his first rodeo. He signals me to climb on top of him so I do it, he pumps the lube twice on his fingers and then rims my hole with his fingers. He then places one finger in it and the two and then three, this doesn't phase me it just excites me. "Ok fuck me please" I beg, he sits up and leans against the wall so he can guide me.

I put some lube on his dick and then he guides me on it, I moan. I hurt at first, but then I started feeling good. I look at Derek and smile, he smiles back. He howls when I rock my hips faster, he rocks his faster. I then get exhausted and I lean my forehead against his, flips me over and gets on top of me. He lets me get comfortable and then I wrap my feet around him, he pins down my arms and then thrusts into me. "Mine" he growls so faint I could barely hear him, "yours," I say surprising him. He then thrusts hard had and he moans. I moan a little to squeakily for a guy but it seems to turn on Derek, and then he shoots his load in me. After that, he collapses on me.

"Are you sure, Stiles. Because if I mark you, you can't change your mind." He pants, "Derek I've written stories of me and you being mates... I'm sure" I chuckle. "Ok babe, this is going to hurt but not for long" he warns and I nod. He marks in between my shoulder and neck, a moan in pain and then he licks the wound. After he licks it, it's feels very blissful. He gets up and gets on his clothes and then He grabs my suitcase and he opens my drawers and grabs 3 outfits.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused, "we're going to my vacation home to mate for a month." He says and I giggle and blush. I tell my dad I'm going camping with some friends and Derek tells Scott he's In charge of the pack.

--------a month later--------

"Do you think he's going to be surprised?" I asked jumping up and down in the passenger seat of Derek's car, "yes he will be ecstatic!" Derek gleams still buzzed from all the mating they did. They pulled into Stiles driveway, the sheriffs car was parked. Before I go I Derek stops me, "something's not right?" He says confused. I ignore it and go in, I see dad staring at me in the kitchen, with eyes telling me not to come any closer. We walk In the kitchen and the Richard guy that attacked me slit his throat. Derek pounced on the guy, but he was too late, "Daddy!" I scream kneeling beside him.

"I love you son..." He says, "don't forget to tell my grandkids that too..." He gives me a weak smile and places his hand on my stomach. "How'd you know..." I sob out placing my hand on his face, "Scott told me everything..." he says and then he leaves me, "I love you, dad!" I tremble and hug him, I kiss his forehead and look up at Derek. He had killed Richard, he held out his hand and I took It. I buried my face on his shoulder, we called the cops and they told me that Richard killed my father and then felt bad and then committed suicide.

We walk into Derek's loft with the pack to greet me, they had decorated the loft for a welcome back party. But they were taking it down because they knew that I wouldn't want to party. They gave me hugs and rubbed my tummy. Me and Derek when to Deaton's to see if our baby was healthy.

"The baby looks healthy and full of minerals" Deaton assured me, this made me smile. He heard the news so he patted me on the back, he pulled at shirt collar to see Derek's mark, and then he check the other side. "Hey Stiles, I have good news to tell you," he said knelling down to face me face to face. I nod and he says, "Since you just recently... Lost.. A loved one, your mates with an alpha, and you carrying his baby. You have a chance to be a Luna Werewolf" he tells me. "What's that?" I asked him confused, "Luna Werewolves are the queen of the pack, also known as the pack mom," he says, "I don't want to be a werewolf..." I play with the hem of my shirt. "And you don't have to be, but if you are the Luna your not fully a werewolf. You don't shift, you have the power to heal your pack members quicker, and be the caretaker of the pack." He assures me

"So no shifting, or anything but healing?" I ask, "nope, but the pack after you turn into a Luna will act all different. Derek, the alpha, will be the dad, you'll be the mom, and the betas will be your pups. They will start calling you Mom and Dad, and you guys will have that sort of bond" he says. I look at Derek who is on board, I smile and say, "how do I become one?" I ask. Deaton gets up and grabs a marker, he draws a circle on the complete opposite side as the mark Derek gave me a month ago. Derek marks me again and then licks the wound, that's the moment my eyes glowed purple. I saw it in the mirror and we all was amazed. "Ready to go tell our pups?" Derek asked, and I smile and he nods.

So that's chapter one, and yes I pulled half of this outfit of my ass. Don't judge me! Btw this chapter his 2189 words... I'm a bit obsessive...

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it!
Please vote, comment, follow me, add this story to your library and other reading lists, and share this story with some of your friends!:)