¢нαρтєя 13

Start from the beginning

There, standing in front of us, were Brooke and Mason, swapping spit against the lockers. He had her pinned against them, and they looked happy, almost relieved that they could do this again. I stood there, watching the two of them for about a minute before Tim broke the silence. "Are you okay?" I swallowed hard. I don't know. This is what was supposed to happen, right? This is why Mason and I pretended to go out, so that he could get Brooke back. "I don't know," I said truthfully. But this hurt way more then I planned it too. I hated seeing them together like this. Maybe he left last night, and said he left at 6, just so he could sneak off with Brooke. Then everything came back into mind, the date last night. I...I seemed to think that last night, he almost, maybe, liked me back. Just for the way he acted. But, I was wrong. I was very wrong. Now I know how those other girls feel now.

Embarrassed. Used. Confused. The constant thought of not being good enough. And most of all, pain.

I turned around, not wanting to see them anymore. I walked down the hall, feeling a bit dizzy. My head was spinning. All of my thoughts seem to be jumbled up so that I can't process most of them. But the only thing that's all over my mind right now, was stupid. "Liv, wait" I heard Tim say. I ignored him. I was beyond stupid for agreeing to this. Maddie told me I was going to get hurt, and I didn't listen to her. I closed my eyes, and reopened them. I felt something wet drip down my cheek. Tears, multiple tears. I quickly wiped them away, not wanting anyone to see. Maybe I can hide my feelings for today, then, when I get home, I can let it all out. But unfortunately, Tim saw it and he sighed. "Come here," He said and opened his arms. I guess I was in desperate need of someone to comfort me, because, I basically collapsed into Timmy's arms and let it all out.

"What the fuck. Liv why are you crying?" I recognized the voice, it was Maddie's. I buried my face into Tim's chest and took a shaky breath. "Tell her," I whispered. "Take a wild guess," Tim said. It took Maddie a couple of seconds to understand who, but she finally got it. "That bastard" "I'm going to go knock his fucking front teeth out" She hissed. I turned around and grabbed her wrist. I pulled her back and shook her head. "Oh, Livy" She said and wiped my eyes. I wiped my other one. "Want me to take you home?" She asked. "I have my own car" I said. "I'll take her home," Tim said. "You sure?" Maddie asked. Timmy nodded. "I have free first period anyway," He said. Maddie nodded and I shook my head. "I have to go to class," I said. "Liv, look at me" Tim said. I hesitated, but looked up at him. "You're in no way shape or form to go to class now" He said. Maddie nodded in agreement. "You can come back tomorrow," He said. I nodded slowly.

"The girls and I will stop by at lunch," Maddie said. I nodded. "I have to get to class, but I'll bring you ice cream or something chicka" Maddie said. "Thanks Mad" I said. She nodded and then walked away. I really hope she doesn't say or do anything to Brooke or Mason today. "Will you watch out for her today?" I asked. "Make sure she doesn't get suspended" I said. Tim chuckled and nodded. "I can drive myself home," I said and nodded. "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded. "If I do, how would you get back?" I asked. He shrugged. "Walk I guess," He said. "I can drive myself home, you watch Maddie for me" I said. He nodded. "Thank you Timmy," I said. He nodded and I walked out of school and over to my car. I got into my car, and began to cry again.

-
Mason Battaglia
"I can't believe you cheated on her," Tim said. I took a bite of my sandwich. I can't believe I did either. We had so much fun last night, and for a second, I thought I might have liked her. But everything I felt for her disappeared this morning once Kyle came up to me and asked if Liv and I were still dating. "Does she know?" Freddy asked from next to me. "Yeah she saw you guys" Tim said. "She just collapsed in my arms after she turned away" He said. "It was heartbreaking to see man, and we've only known each other for a little while" He said. "I almost started crying" Tim said and chuckled. "She was basically screaming in the hall, into my shirt" He said. "She really liked you man" Wow, Liv's a better actress then I thought.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. I saw Liv's friend, Maddie standing in front of me. "Can you help you with something Madison?" I asked. I watched her grab something from the Gina girl behind her, and suddenly I felt something wet all over my face. Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. "Shit, Maddie!" Tim said and jumped up from the table. Tim grabbed her arm, but she pushed him away. What is her problem?! "What the hell was that for" I said in a pissed off voice. I wiped the red liquid from my face. "You know what that was for, asshole" She hissed. Then I realized that she did this because I 'hurt' Liv. Was all of this really necessary? Maybe it was part of the plan or something.

"Making girls cry must be your specialty, huh" She said, loud so everyone can hear. I looked around, and Freddy hit my shoulder and handed me a napkin. "Thanks man," I said and wiped my face. "And you cheated on my best friend, and yours, with some slut, you're such a fucking pig!" She shouted. "Lower your voice," I hissed. "No," She said and crossed my arms over my chest. "Maddie you know that-" "I know about your stupid deal" She said. "But it still affected her" She said. I shut his mouth. "You owe her a huge apology," She said. "I know, I-" "But I doubt she'll ever talk to you again" She said interrupting me. "You just lost your best friend, congratulations dick head" She said and then turned away. I ran a hand through my hair and stood up from my seat. "I'll be back," I spat and stood up from my seat.

I walked out of the cafeteria and followed Maddie out. "Hey!" I shouted. She turned around. "What the fuck was that about" I hissed at her. She just crossed her arms. "You deserved that" She said. "Why did I deserve that Madison, please explain to me" I snapped. "You will never know what its like to be crushed by someone you once liked" She snapped. "Is this still about us? About how I ended things with you?" I said. "No dammit!" She snapped. "You pushed her aside like she was a piece of trash Mason! You don't treat girls that way!" She shouted. "You don't think I've heard this before?" I said. "And yet you still decide to treat girls like shit," She said. I walked past her, and over to my locker. "You dropped a humongous bomb Mason" She said. "She's probably home right now, bawling her eyes out" She said. "She's not here?" I asked. "No, she left because she was too upset to even see you" She said. I blinked a couple of times. Was she just saying this for the girls behind her? I was confused.

"You better stop by later and apologize your ass off" She said. "Or you'll be sorry," She said and then they turned around and walked away, and out the doors.

PrevNext »