¢нαρтєя 27

Chapter 27
"Hope is stronger then fear" -THG
A/N: Totally random quote btw. I just couldn't find any for this chapter://

"Wait...You what?" Maddie asked. I took a shaky breath and pushed myself off the locker next to hers. "Mason and I kissed last night" I repeated. "When....How did...Who...I'm so confused" She said and shut her locker. We slowly walked down the hallway, moody teenagers angrily walked past us for walking to slow. They can frick off. "Who kissed who" She asked. "Mason, I think" I said and ran a hand through my hair. "You think? Never mind that, was it like awesome? Was it the best thing you've ever experienced?" She asked. "I've kissed him before, Maddie... when we 'dated' " I said. "I know that, but, you actually felt something this time" She was right, I did feel something this time. And it was better then anyone I've ever kissed in my entire life.
-Flashback-
"What are you waiting for," I whispered. Mason smirked, knowing that he got what he was looking for. Then, he closed the space in between us. And pressed his lips onto mine. The kiss was slow at first, even though he was standing in front of me hovering over my lips a couple of seconds ago, I was still shocked that he was actually kissing me. It feels as if Mason was shocked too, but it seemed like something sparked inside of him. Which made him deepen the kiss. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. I felt his hands on my hips, for a second I thought he was going to push me off, but instead he pushed me onto the wall. And pinning me, so that I could not escape. And this entire time, he didn't break the kiss.

I felt as if I were being overpowered. This kiss was definitely turning passionate. Too passionate for a first kiss. As much as I liked this, I didn't want it to go too far, because even Mason said he wanted to 'try something'. But, he could use that on all the girls he screws with. As much as I wanted it to keep going, Mason pulled away, quickly, I should add. Both of us were breathing hard, my body was against the wall, and his was a couple of feet away from me now. He licked his lips, savoring my taste and looked straight into my eyes. It looked like he didn't know what to say, like this was somehow awkward. Okay, maybe a little bit... I bit my lip from blurting out the question, why did you stop? But he knew I was already thinking that. "I'm sorry," He breathed still a tiny bit out of breath. "I had to stop" He said. Was it something I did? Was I a bad kisser? "Why"

He walked towards me. "You were better then I'd thought you'd be" He said and tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear. He completely ignored my question, and it was on purpose too. "Thinking about how that felt, is driving me crazy" He said. He felt that tingly feeling too? "So that's why I have to go" He said and turned around, going for the door. "Mason," I said, speaking for the second time. He turned around, looking straight into my blue eyes. I slowly walked toward him, grabbed his hand, and pulled him back. I stood on my tippy toes and looked at him, to see if I should even go there. My lips were inches away from his, again, and I felt him place a hand on my hip. "Liv," He said, breath hitting my lips. "Don't," "Why" I whispered. "I'm not going to be able to control myself" "I need to go, before something happens" He said and quickly walked away. One word.

Whoa.
-End of Flashback-
"LIV!" Maddie shouted and snapped her fingers in my face. I blinked a couple of times and looked at her. "What?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. "I've been trying to get your attention for literally five minutes" She said and looked at her phone. "Sorry, I'm just, tired" I said. "You were thinking about Mason, weren't you" She said. I didn't answer, I didn't have too. "Well he's over there, staring at you" She said. I didn't want to look, I didn't want to have the urge to kiss him again. "You should go talk to him, see what all of this is about" She said. "No," I said. "We should just, go to class" I said. "Alright..."Maddie said and we walked further down the hall.

-Mason Battaglia-
"Dude...What's going on" Tim asked. "I went to Liv's house yesterday," I said. "And?" Tim asked and shoved his hands in his pocket. He pulled out a pencil and clicked the top a bunch of times. "We kissed," I said calmly. But I wasn't calm, I was freaking out about this. "Shit dude, really?" He asked. I nodded. "Dude that's great, did anything happen?" He asked. "No," I said. "I walked out before anything could happen" I said. "Why?" He asked. "I can't do that to her," I said. Tim gave me a weird look. "I'd hurt her," I said and saw Liv walking down the hallway with Maddie. She seemed to be thinking about something, in a very deep thought. Maybe she was thinking about me. I doubt it.

I licked my lips, as if I were hungry. She looked good, very good. She was wearing a white lace top that didn't have any sleeves. It hugged her nicely showing off her curves. And she was wearing a pair of light wash jean shorts. That were a bit high, I could tell some of the guys have been staring at her butt. If I was, other guys were too...And I didn't like it. She looked so fucking hot, I wanted to tackle her and just fuck the living-oh my god. I need to stop. I need to stop thinking about her like that. I can't do this to her, she's too special. "Dude," Tim said. I looked at him. "I've never seen you like this before" He said and closed his locker. "What's this feeling inside me" I said. "I only get it when I look at her" I said. "That my friend, is called being in love "He said. "I'm not in love" I snapped. Tim chuckled and shrugged. "Then you obviously are crazy about her" He said. "I think we've been over this already" I said. Tim shrugged.

"Just making sure you know it," He said. "I do," I responded and looked back at Liv. She was now saying something to Maddie. I saw Maddie glance at me, but Liv shook her head. They were talking about me. Maddie shrugged and they walked off. "She's driving me fucking insane dude" I said and ran both hands through my hair. "After that kiss... I-" I shook my head and sighed. "Go fucking talk to her, now, before she goes to class" He said. "Ask her out" He said. "No" I said. "What are you scared of? You know she likes you back" He said. For some reason, I was still scared that Liv would reject me. Maybe because the feeling of being rejected by her would be too painful. I shrugged. "I don't know, I'll do it when I want too" I said. "Fine man, but go talk to her. You need to talk" He said. "Fine," I said and pushed myself off the lockers.

I had to do a jog to catch up to her. And just before she walked into her class, I grabbed her arm and lightly pushed her against the wall. "We need to talk" I said. "Mason," She said and looked around. "Can you let go of me?" She asked, starting to grow embarrassed. I knew people were watching, people like Samuels. Good. Stare all you want. Glare at me all you want. But he knows that he could never, ever be in this position. "We need to talk" I repeated again letting go of her. "Do you think we can talk later? I have like a minute to get to class" She didn't want to talk to me. I grabbed her arm and she looked back at me. "No Liv, now" I said. She sighed. "Fine," She said and crossed her arms. "Tell me you felt something last night too" I said. She blinked a couple of times, like it was a touchy subject. "Tell me" I said.

"You know I did" She said. "So why are you asking?" "Because I can't believe it until I hear it" I responded looking in her eyes, I saw nothing. But I knew I was making her nervous by how close we were, but just to make her even more nervous, I stepped closer to her. "I felt it" She said. I sighed in relief. It felt good to hear that. "Liv you need to know something" I said. I heard people whispering behind me, and I knew that was bothering Liv. I turned around, seeing a bunch of unfamiliar faces. "Can I help any of you with something" I hissed. They all ran, and now we were alone. I turned back around, facing Liv. She looked a bit more comfortable now, but she still wasn't looking at me. "Look at me," I said. She didn't do anything, she didn't even pick up her head. I grabbed her chin with two fingers and forced her to look at me.

"I've kissed plenty of girls" I said. She rolled her eyes and was about to say something but I stopped her. "But," I said. She closed her mouth, and her eyes looked down at my lips. God she's beautiful. "And" She whispered. I licked my lips before placing a hand on the side of her face, cupping her cheek. She took a sharp inhale. "And kissing you last night, felt like I was kissing someone for the first time" I said. I can't believe I didn't notice how gorgeous she was before. I must've been blind before and somehow just regained my sight back. I can't believe someone isn't dating her. She's perfect. And any guy who doesn't see that clearly is blind, just like I was. But now I realize that what I've been looking for has been standing right in front of me this entire time. "I've never gotten that feeling with anyone else, only you."

Hey!
So..what did you think???
I liked this chapter as well.... It showed a part of Mason that nobody has ever seen before.
And I don't think I've said how thankful I am, for all the comments, all the hearts, all the reads.
So thank you so much for giving this story a try:):)
I'm always here if you guys need anything, even if you just need to talk to someone, message me, or leave me a message on my profile. I'll respond, eventually:)

« PrevNext »