¢нαρтєт 30

Chapter 30

"You've got that long hair slicked back, white tee shirt"

I pulled my hair back into a messy bun and threw on a pair of sweatpants. It was a Sunday, a day meant for relaxing. But of course, I have to do some homework today. Maybe after I can relax. I grabbed my school bag from the corner of my room and walked to my desk. I unzipped my bag and took out my homework folder. I placed it on my desk, grabbed a mechanical pencil and started this pointless thing we call homework. About ten minutes later, I head the doorbell go off downstairs. I sighed and looked at my phone. No texts from anyone. I wonder who's here. I stood up from the chair and walked downstairs. I opened the door and saw Mason standing in the doorway, looking around the neighborhood. "What are you doing here" I asked. He turned around and looked at what I was wearing. Right, I look like crap. "I know, I'm pretty. But can you not stare at me" I said, mocking him from the other day. He looked back up at me and smiled.

"I was in the neighborhood, I thought I'd drop by" He said. I opened the door wider and let him in. "You weren't in the neighborhood, don't lie" I said. He smiled and I closed the door behind me. "I know, I just wanted to see you" He said. "I saw you like two days ago" I said. "You should be happy that I want to see you" He said. "You want to see my lovely face" I said and smiled cheekily. "Your lovely face, yes, I'd like to see your lovely face" He said and chuckled. "What's in the bag" I asked and kicked the plastic bag. He shrugged and set it down. "Tell me" I said. "Movies," He said. "You brought movies?"I said and smiled. He nodded and I grabbed the bag and looked through the movies. "I thought we could have a movie day" He said. "But I don't want to spend the day with you..."I joked. "Love you too, babe" He said and sat down next to me. Babe...Love you too... I'M SCREAMING.

"These are crappy movies Mason" I said. He shrugged. "I don't have a lot at my house" He said. "Their like old people movies" I said. "I think we should have a Harry Potter marathon" I said. "I've seen Harry Potter like a billion times" He said. "Now you're going to see it a billion and one" I said and got up from the couch. "Liiivv" Mason whined. "Or we can watch the notebook" I said expecting him to say no to the notebook. "Honestly, I'd rather watch the notebook. I just watched Harry Potter the other day with the guys" he said. Guys watch Harry Potter for fun? I didn't know that. "Okay, fine by me" I said and pulled the notebook out. "Mason?" I asked. "What?" He asked "How do you know what the notebook is?" I asked. He chuckled. "Lucky guess" He said. Probably from all the girls he 'dated'. "Does every girl have the notebook?" He asked. Yep, definitely from all the girls he 'dated'. "No," I said and smiled "But a lot do" He didn't respond after that. I put the notebook into the dvd player and walked back to the couch. Mason handed me a blanket and I unfolded it and draped it over my legs.

"Excuse me, you can't hog the blanket" Mason said. "Get your own," I said. "I thought we were sharing it" He said. I giggled. "You thought wrong" I said. He went to get up, but I stopped him. "I'm joking Mace" I said and pulled him back down. He scooted closer to me, and wrapped an arm around me. "Do you cry in these types of movies" He asked. "Not really, only if its like really sad" I said. "Isn't this movie considered sad" He asked. I shrugged. "I only cried the first time I watched it" I said. "Right," Mason said and chuckled. "I did" I said. "Okay babe," He said. "Mason, you and I watched this together, and that was my first time" I said. "Oh yeah" He said. "You were like sobbing" He said. "I was not" I said and hit his leg. He didn't say ow, so I guess it didn't hurt. I literally don't have any upper body strength, I only did two pushups in gym last year. (A/N: This is actually true for me sooo awk)

About halfway into the movie, Mason grabbed my hand and intertwined ours together. "Hey," Mason said. I looked at him. "You wanna date me" He asked. I giggled and he smiled. "No," I joked. He frowned. "Why not" He asked and looked at my lips. I rolled my eyes in a jokingly way and rested my head on his very comfy shoulder. "Because, you didn't even ask me properly" I said. "What do you want, want me to get down on one knee" He asked. "Cause I'll do it if you really want me too" he said. "No," I giggled. "Just say the words" I said. "Will you go to dinner with me tomorrow night?" He asked. "As our first date" He said. "This, right here, is our first date" I said. "Oh really" He said. I smiled. "Yep," I said and squeezed him tighter. "You never answered my question" He said. "Oh right," I said and he smiled. "Sure, I'd love too" I said. He leaned down to kiss me and I stopped him.

"What?" He asked. "I don't kiss on the first date, Battaglia" I joked. He laughed and wrapped both arms around me. "So we're dating" He said. I nodded. "Have you ever really been on a date before" I asked. "That one time, with you" He said. "So I was your first date, aw" I said and pinched his cheeks. "Hey, I was yours too" He said and pinched my cheeks. Right.... "So it's fairly new for the both of us" He said. "I guess," I said. "Hopefully Brooke and that man/giant won't be where ever we're going tomorrow" I said. Mason nodded in agreement. "You've never gone on a date with Brooke?" I asked. "I wouldn't exactly call it a date" He said. Oh...... "So this is both of our second date's" I said. He nodded. "And I wouldn't want to spend my second date with anyone else in the world" He said. "How sweet," I joked. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

Hi:)
I hope you guys had a great weekend!!
This is semi longer then the last update? Sorry:/
This was cute though.
Anyway, I'll try to make their date a lot longer.
Have a good night!!

« PrevNext »