¢нαρтєя 3

Chapter 3

A/N: Made by Taylor Toyota thank you for entering!!!

I heard my phone go off, and I walked over to it. It was from Mason, I slid my finger across the screen and unlocked my phone.

'I'll be at your house by 6:50'

I quickly responded an 'ok' and then set my phone back down. So Mason's giving me a ride to school today... interesting. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:40 I had 10 minutes until Mason was going to be here. I finished running the straightener through my hair and then turned it off and set it back down. I grabbed a pair of high socks and grabbed my phone off the charger. I turned the lights off and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs and saw my mom rushing around the kitchen. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I just need to take Nikki to daycare and then get to work as quickly as possible" She said. I nodded and grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl on the table. "Aren't you supposed to be leaving right around now?" She asked. "Yeah, but Mason's giving me a ride to school" I said. "That was nice of him" She said. I nodded.

I heard Cole come down the stairs and he sat down next to me. "I'll see you two later" She said and kissed Cole's head, and then mine. "The Battaglia's are coming over for dinner tonight, so dress nice before I get home" She said. "And could you guys try to start cleaning up around the house?" She asked. "Fine" Cole and I said. I watched as my mom picked up Nikki and walked towards the door. "Thank you, have a great day you two" She said and opened the door. I saw Mason standing there, just about to ring the doorbell. "Hey, Emily" He said. "Hey sweetheart, go on in" She said and left the door wide enough for Mason to go in. "Hey bab-oh, Cole hey bud" Mason said as he walked in and closed the door. "Hey" Cole said. "You want something to eat?" I asked. Mason shook his head and sat down in the seat next to me.

"What are you doing here?" Cole asked. "I'm giving your sister a ride to school" Mason said. "Oh" Cole said and looked at me. "Stop it" I said and Cole laughed. "I think its true" Cole said and shrugged. "What is true?" Mason asked. "Nothing" I said. I finished my banana and threw the peel out. "Ready?" I asked and grabbed my bag. "Yeah" Mason said. "You okay here by yourself?" I asked. Cole nodded. "All right, I'll see you later" I said and walked out the door with Mason. We walked over to Mason's pearly white car and got in. "I've been getting texts like all night from random people asking if we were dating" He said. "That's weird" I said. "Yeah. I didn't respond" He said. Why would people text him asking if we were dating? Why do people even care?

Once we got to school, Mason pulled into his parking spot and we got out. He intertwined our hands together and I took a shaky breath. Only a few people were staring at us now, but once we get closer, a lot of people are going to be staring at us. I licked my lips and looked at the ground. "Don't do that, people are going to think you're avoiding their eye contact on purpose" He said. "I am" I said. "Well, don't do it" He said. "Geez your bossy" I said. "I've learned from the best" He said. I glared at him and he gave me a smirk/smile. "Are you going to Tyler's party Friday?" I asked. "I was thinking about going" He said. "Why?" "Because he invited me and Maddie and the rest of the girls" I said. "I didn't know you two were friends..." Mason said. "We aren't... I don't know why he randomly invites me to this random party" I said.

"He probably just wants to get in your pants" He said. "Great" I said sarcastically. "I'll kill him if he comes anywhere near you" Mason said. Mason's always been a little protective over me, but sometimes he's too protective. "Was he flirting with you?" Mason asked. "I don't really remember, but I don't think so" I said. "Good, tell me if he does" Mason said. We got to my locker, and I hung my bag up on the locker. "So are you going to go?" I asked. "Only if you'll be my date" He said. "Date? You don't need dates to go to the party" I said. "I know, but Brooke and Tyler are sort of friends, so I imagine she'll be there" He said. "Fine" I said and ran a hand through my hair. I felt him place a hand on my butt, and I smacked it off. "Seriously?" I said. "Here comes Brooke" Mason said. "Don't touch my butt" I said. Mason chuckled and put it back on. "Mason!" I snapped.

"Wow, someones feisty today" he said. "Wow, look at this" A high pitched voice said. I rolled my eyes at the sound of Brooke's voice. I can't stand being around her for a minute, how could Mason spend nights with her? I don't get it. "I wasn't sure of the rumors, but I guess they are true" Brooke said. "The new skank of Grayson High" She said and fake smiled at me. "What did you just call me" I hissed. "Babe, calm down" Mason said. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Broke don't start something, not with Liv" Mason said. "Wow, protective over her too... You must really like her Mace" Brooke said. "Don't call me that" He said. "Oh come on Macey..." She said and grabbed his hand. He ripped his hand out of her grip. "Don't touch me Brooke, we're over if you didn't know" He said. "You mine as well leave" I said. Brooke scoffed and glared at me before leaving. I hate her.

"Holy shit Livy, it's working"

« PrevNext »