¢нαρтєя 35

Chapter 35
"I'm baaaack."

Just as I was about to close my locker, someone shut it for me. I jumped and saw the attractive face of Kyle Samuels. I tightened my grip around my folders and took a deep breath. "Hello Kyle," I said. "How's Brooke?" He rolled his eyes. "You know I'm not with her," He said. I shrugged and took a step away from him. But he took another step in front of me. "Can I help you with something?" I asked. "How about we talk about what happened at the movies," He said. "How about you leave me alone," I said. He sighed. "Please, Liv, I only ran after Brooke because-" "I don't care why you ran after her. I never want to see or hear about that boyfriend stealing chicken ever again, okay?" I said. "Liv, listen to me," Kyle said. "Kyle, I swear to god if you don't leave me alone I'll-"

"You'll what? Call for Mason?" He asked. I glared at him. "Right, because I'm terrified of the football captain," He said. I narrowed my eyes even more. "Watch it asshole, if you keep this up you'll be lucky to even get a word out of me." "Just listen," Kyle said. "You're kind of making it hard too since you spit insults about my boyfriend every two seconds," I snapped. Kyle sighed. "I'm sorry about the movies, I'm sorry for leaving you there. I'm sorry for insulting Mason, and I'm sorry for just being a dick," He said. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Is there any way you can forgive me?" He asked. "I don't know, because if I let you back into my life, I'll have to let the chicken into my life as well," I said. "I'll keep her away," He said. "That won't work. Because she doesn't listen to anyone besides herself," I said.

"Fine, then she doesn't have to know," He said. "I don't know Kyle, this all seems kind of fishy," I said. "You were supposed to be a good friend, you were supposed to be there for me when I needed you, and you ran off after the chicken," I said. He licked his lips and grabbed my wrist. "And I'm sorry for that, I really am Liv. Please forgive me, please give me another chance," He said. I bit the inside of my lip. "I'll give you another chance, but this is the last one I'm giving you." Kyle smiled and wrapped both of his big arms around me. "Thank you Liv! You won't regret this! I promise!" Kyle said and let go of me. I giggled and he smiled. "I missed you so much Liv." I smiled. I heard the bell ring before I could say anything else. I smiled and waved to him as I speed walked down the hallway. I walked into my class and made my way towards the back.

"Hey cutie," Mason said as I sat down next to him. "Hi," I said and set my stuff down on my desk. "Ready for World History love muffin?" He asked. I laughed at the nickname. He placed his hand on my thigh and I pushed it off. "Stop I have to tell you something," I said. He raised his eyebrows and placed his hand back on my thigh. I ignored it. Mason grabbed my chair and pulled me towards him. "So Kyle walked up to me in the hallway," I said. Mason scoffed. "And he asked me to forgive him," I said. "And what did you say?" He asked. "I forgave him," I said. Mason raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to tell you what to do. If you want to be his friend again then be his friend again," He said. I kissed his cheek and leaned back in my seat.

So I guess there was a sub today, and she told us to work on the work sheets,which no one ever does. "So I'm thinking of having a party," Mason said. I raised my eyebrows. "A party," I said. He nodded. "Would your mom let you?" I asked. He shrugged. "She's going away for some award thing this weekend," He said. "I don't think that's the best idea Mace, but, if you want to have a party go ahead. But I'm ignoring those calls in the morning to come help you clean up the crap everyone leaves," I said. Mason shrugged. "You're right," He said. "Aren't I always?" I said. "Is that a trick question?" He asked. "Figure it out yourself love muffin," I said. He laughed and wrapped both arms around me. "Me and you are doing something this weekend," He said. I nodded. "We'll go to the beach, you can bring your friends, and I'll bring mine," He said. I nodded. "Perfect, I'll text the guys."

So sorry for not updating recently... I've had a lot of trouble finding ideas to write about.
Anyway I hope this one wasn't too bad?
What do you think about Kyle and Liv becoming friends again?
The beach this weekend????
What do you guys think?

« PrevNext »