¢нαρтєя 13

Chapter 13

The next morning I heard my alarm blaring off, I opened my eyes and slammed on my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes and remembered last night, with Mason. That was probably the best date I've had in years. He fell asleep before I did last night, I reached over to wake him up and felt the bed was empty. I looked over and saw that he was gone, but there was a piece of paper. I picked it up, and sat up.

'Liv,
I left around 6, I needed to get ready for school. Hopefully I didn't wake you...
I'll see you at school.
-Mace'

Alrighty then.

I swung myself out of bed and looked at the clock, Mason only left 20 minutes ago. He couldn't have just woken me up? I ran a hand through my hair and changed out of my pajamas. I decided on yoga pants and cute top for today. I quickly changed into that and ran a brush through my knotted brown hair. I sighed and put my hair in a braid and walked to the bathroom. I closed the door, brushed my teeth, went to the bathroom and applied some mascara and very little powder. I heard someone bang on the bathroom door and I jumped. "Liv, get out! I need to get ready!" It was Cole. I rolled my eyes and pulled open the door. "Maybe add a please next time?" I said. Cole rolled his eyes, grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the door, and took my place inside the bathroom. I turned to say something to him but he slammed the door in my face. "Rude," I said and walked downstairs.

I saw a sleepy Nikki sitting at the counter attempting to stay awake while eating her cereal. I giggled and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket. "Hey Nik" I said. She looked up at me. "Long night?" I asked. "Very, long night" My mom said, popping out of no where. "She woke me up about 4 times last night" She said. "Nightmares again?" I asked. Nikki nodded. "I came to say good night to you, but I saw someone in your bed with you" She said. "A boy, I thought we talked about this" She said. "It was just Mason" I said. "Oh," She said. "You two seem to be very close lately" She said. "We're best friends mom" I said and grabbed my bag from the closet. I put it on and looked back at her. "I know, but, closer then best friends" She said. "He took you to dinner, he picks you up and takes you to school, you wore his jersey..." She said. I shrugged. "We're honestly just friends mom" I said.

"Just friends my ass," I sighed in annoyance. "Was I talking to you?" I said. Cole shrugged. "Language, Cole" My mom warned. He just shrugged and sat down on one of the stools at the island. "I heard they were dating mom, she told me, didn't she tell you?" Cole said. My mother gasped. "Cole!" I hissed. "Dating!" My mom said. I sighed and glared at Cole. "Couldn't you have just minded your own god damn business for like three seconds?" I said. Cole rolled his eyes. "I need to go" I said and walked towards the door, phone in my hand. "Oh, Mason isn't picking you up today?" Cole said. I turned around to glare at him as I slipped on my shoes. "We're talking about this when you get home, young lady!" My mom said. "Fine," I said and walked out the garage door. I unlocked my car and pressed the garage door button.

I got in my car and turned it on. I backed out of the driveway and pulled in the direction towards school. I still had about twenty minutes until school started, but I just didn't want to sit in that awkward situation with my mom. Cole seriously couldn't have kept his mouth shut about this? I told him I'd tell her when I was ready, I probably shouldn't have even told him in the first place. Oh wait, I didn't. It was Brooke's sister, I guess big mouths run in their family. I pulled into school and parked my car in one of the spots near the school. I grabbed my bag and got out. I walked across the small street in front of the school and stepped onto the sidewalk. I walked past the staring people, it seemed like their were more stares then usual today. I walked into the school and saw Tim leaning on my locker. I gave him a confused look, and walked towards him.

"Do you want to tell me what you're doing?" I asked. He looked up from his phone, and slipped it into his pocket. "Liv, hey" He said. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "We, need to talk" he said. "About what?" I asked. "Mason," He said. "What about him?" I asked. I opened my locker and pushed my bag inside. I looked back at Tim, and raised my eyebrows. "He's-he...uh," Tim started. I shut my locker and leaned on it. "I thought I should tell you, but, I can't bring it to words" He said. "So, I think I should just show you" He said and grabbed my wrist. "Tim, wait, where are you taking me?" I asked. "Just follow me" He said. "And don't hate me after this," We turned the hallway, and Tim stopped in front of me. I smacked into his back, and looked up at him. He was staring at something, I followed his gaze and my heart sunk. It was something, it was someone, two someone's actually.