¢нαρтєя 17

Chapter 17
"Loving you came so naturally to me. I think that's why it hurt so much when I knew I had to stop.". qυσтє👈👈👈

I shut my locker and met up with Maddie. We were on our way to English, and then to lunch. "So what even happened yesterday?" Maddie asked. "What are you talking about" I asked. "You texted me saying you were in the back, then I come out and you're in the front with Kyle" She said. "What did you two do? Make out?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "I barely know him, Maddie" I said. "I know, but it seems like you two seem to like each other" She said. "How would you know, you never even know how we act together" I said. "And besides, you know I don't like him" I said and sighed. "He seems to like you," She said. I shook my head. "He's just being friendly" I said. "I don't think he's just being friendly, there's definitely something there" She said.

Does Kyle like me? That would be weird since we don't even know each other. Well maybe not that weird because I liked him and I didn't even know him. So I guess it's the same deal... "Look, there he is now" She said. I snapped out of my thoughts, and picked my head up. I brushed a piece of hair away from my face and Kyle smiled once he saw me. He gave me a little wave, and a kind smile. "That's definitely not a lets-be-friends smile" She said. I smiled back and waved to him. We walked into English and saw that half the class was already filled up. "That's more of a I-want-to-fuck-you smile" She said. I laughed a little and then shook my head. The minute bell went off, and we took our seats. More students flew into the class, and it was filled up for the most part. Just as the bell rang, Mason walked in.

"You're cutting it close, Mr. Battaglia" Mrs. Wilson said. I could see that his hair was all messed up, and the buttons to his shirt weren't up all the way like he usually wears his shirts. He was definitely making out with someone somewhere. And that someone is Brooke. Mason glanced at me, and I looked away. That's also why he was almost late. He was making out with Brooke. "Sorry, ma'am" He said and took his seat in the back. Of course he didn't get in trouble. If it was any other student, they'd get in trouble. But no, because its Mason Battaglia and he can do whatever the hell he wants. That pisses me off, it's because of his dad. His dad pays a fair amount of money to this school, so all the teachers, the principle and the students LOVE Mason. I ran a hand through my hair, pushing my out grown bangs away from my face.

"Let's begin our class, shall we?" She asked and sat down on her wooden stool in front of the entire class. I licked my lips and sat back in my seat. "Well, first off. Tell me about last nights chapter" She said. We were reading William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. It was confusing as frick, but also a very heart warming story, so far. "Mr. Long, how about you give me a summary" Jeremy Long wasn't the type of student to do his homework. He didn't have time for reading, he was too busy getting high for homework. Speaking of high, he looked high right now. His eyes were red and puffy, and he looked like he had no clue what was going on. He looked around for help, but I guess everyone wanted to see this. Some of his friends had smirks on their faces, and just sat back in their seats.

"Well," Jeremy started. "Romeo was uh, bopping around after the party" Did he really just say bopping around? "And uh, his friends were wasted" I rolled my eyes as his friends started to laugh. "And what did Romeo want to do" She asked. Jeremy bit his lip. We went over that stuff in class yesterday, when we read. "Did you read last night, Mr. Long" She asked. "No ma'am" He said. She sighed, and looked around. "Mr. Battaglia, since you were almost late to my class, why don't you give it a try" She said. Mason sat up in his seat, and looked around. "Well, Romeo was coming home from the party, his friends were drunk," He said. "So being the caring, friendly guy he was, he ditched his drunk friends, hopped over the castle wall and started to run towards the castle" He said. Caring? Friendly? No. "Why did he do this Mr. Battaglia?" Mrs. Wilson asked.