¢нαρтєя 37

Chapter 37
"I'd choose you, in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and I'd choose you."

"Wait, wait, wait, tell me again," I said. "I have to leave for a little while. My dad's in Fresno for a conference and he said he had to meet me to tell me about something," Mason said. I blinked a couple of times. "How long?" I asked. "Only two days," He said. "Why can't he fly here? Or how come you guys can't talk over text?" I asked. "Liv, I plan to take over my dad's business when he retires. That means that I need to start understanding how to run his business and by flying out to Fresno and him teaching me some of his techniques will help me," He said. "But you're only 17," I said and grabbed his face. "Liv, it's two days. You can survive without me I promise." I ran a hand through my hair.

"I don't know Mace I have this feeling in my stomach, like something bad's going to happen." "Nothing bad will happen to you, or to me. I promise," He said. I sighed and looked around. "When do you leave?" I asked. "Now, actually," He said. "And you just decided to tell me this now?" I said. "I found out this morning," He said. "And you couldn't have told me then?" I said. He pulled me out the door and shut it behind me. "What, why am I coming with you?" I asked. "I need someone to take home my car," He said. "Take home your car? Leave it in the parking lot." "You honestly think I'm leaving my lovey in the parking lot? Someone could break into it and then drive it away." I glared at him. "Did you really just call your car your lovey?" I said. "Yeah, I did." "What am I chopped liver?" I said. He chuckled and hugged me. "You're my baby and my car's my lovey," He said and kissed my forehead. "Now come on we have to go."

"What does your dad even want to talk about in Fresno?" I said. He shrugged. "I'm not exactly sure," He said. "But I-I don't know I can't even explain it," He said. "What does your dad even do?" I asked. "He's some sort of CEO for a science company. I don't exactly know which company though," He said. "You don't know the company, and you're going to take over it in what, 7 years?" I said. "Well, 3 probably." "You plan to take over the company as a 20 year old?" I said. He nodded. "Mason your insane," I said. He smiled at me. "You're completely and utterly insane." "But you love me anyway," He said. I smiled and he chuckled. "I knew it," He said and grabbed my hand over the consul. "You have to FaceTime me every night," I said. "Okay," He said. "FaceTime me as soon as you get there, call me when you wake up. And then FaceTime me when you're going to bed."

"You know that Fresno's maybe about 3 hours behind us?" "I do thank you. And I don't care what time it is I will not go to sleep until you FaceTime me," I said and he rolled his eyes. "That's a little dramatic don't you think?" He said. "But then again you're a very dramatic girl." I glared at him. "A very dramatic pretty girl," He said. "You're such a jerk," I said. He chuckled. "And you're such a dramatic girl," He said. "But I'm your dramatic girl." He looked at me and then looked back at the road. "You're right," He said and kissed my hand. "And you're always going to be my dramatic girl." "Mm, maybe not," I said. Mason gave me a weird look. "What do you mean?" he said. "Well I'll get married to some celebrity who can sing me to sleep at night," I joked. Mason glared at the road ahead of him. "I can sing you to sleep," He said. "Your singing will make me deaf," I said. He chuckled. "You might be right," He said. I smiled.

"But when I propose to you-" "And I'll say no," I joked. Mason looked sad for a second or two. "Then I'll keep trying," He said. "Because I'm not loosing you to some stuck up celebrity who thinks he's shit." "What do you want from them? Money? Fame? I can get you both of those things in a matter of time. We're meant for each-" "Mason, babe, I'm joking," I said. That seemed to calm him down a lot. I squeezed his hand and he pulled into the airport. "I'll walk you in," I said. Instead of pulling into the parking lot he pulled up to the front. He handed the keys to some crossing guard. "Watch my car, my girlfriend will be right out to get them," He said. The man looked at Mason like he was crazy. "And don't touch my car." The man looked at his car and then back at me.

"You don't have to come in Liv," Mason said and pushed the button with a red triangle on it. "Of course I'm coming in Mason," I said. He closed the door and grabbed his suit case from the trunk. He grabbed my hand and we walked through the moving doors. "Are you gonna miss me?" I said. "More then ever," He said. "I've never been away from you this long," He said. "Even on the weekends, we always hangout on the weekends." I smiled. "I guess we can't stay away from each other," I said. He smiled and pecked my lips as we waited through security. The police officer looked at me. "I'm walking him in," I said. He nodded. "You're going to have to go through security anyway," He said. "Babe," Mason said. "Do not walk me in," He said. "Mason," I said. "Do you see that line? That's about a forty five minute wait, and then you'll have to wait with me until the plane gets here. Go baby, while you still can." I smiled a little and sighed.

I hugged him and sighed. "Don't flirt with any strippers while you're there," I said. "Don't flirt with any girl's while your there." "You're my one and only girl," He said. "If anyone gives you a hard time call me, I'll always answer unless I get killed or something." I knew he was joking but it still scared me. "Oh come on," He said. "I was joking Liv, nothing will happen," He said. I shook my head. "Tell the pilot's to check the engines, in Grey's Anatomy-" "Stop it Liv, the engine is not going to burst." I smiled since I remembered making Mason watch that episode with me. I let go of him and he kissed my lips. This time he let the kiss linger a little more then he usually does. "I'll see you soon okay?" He said. I nodded and he turned around. I bit the inside of my lip as he walked away. "Mason," I shouted. He turned back around. "I love you," I said. He waited a couple of seconds, probably to make sure I was serious.

Then, he dropped his luggage and broke out into a full on sprint back to me. I laughed when he picked me up and kissed me.

"I love you too Livy, more then anything in the world,"

I hope this is a good update?
I'm sorry for not updating in a very long time.
I hope this makes it up for it.
Some drama coming up right around the corner.
Also.......U.S.A is the WORLD CHAMPIONS!
Shoutout to my home girl Carli Lloyd for getting that hat trick!!!!
Anyway have a good night.

« PrevNext »