¢нαρтєя 28

Chapter 28

"That smile could end wars and cure
cancer" -John Green

I walked out of chem running a hand through my hair. That was probably one of the most stressful classes I have ever been through. My teacher pushed us so hard today, and decided to give us an enormous amount of homework. Thanks school, honestly you make my life so much better. Note my sarcasm there. Seriously, do they know we have homework from other classes? And we actually have a life outside of school. I don't need to be spending three hours on homework each night. I have a lot of better things to do then sit at home and do homework and study and all that annoying shit. Chem, and lets not forget about Calculus, can go frick themselves. Ugh I hate school.

I grabbed my homework folder keeping my chem folder out, and shut my locker. I turned around to find Maddie standing in front of me, hands on her knees, she must have been running again. A smile appeared on my face and she stood up and placed her hands on her waist. "Why are you running this time" I asked. She licked his lips and took a huge breath. "No time to explain, you need to come, now" She said and grabbed my arm. "Maddie I have homework to do!" I said as she pulled me down the hall. "Stop! Let go of me!" I shouted. We turned the corner and finally let go but I actually had to run to catch up with her. She stopped suddenly, and I almost smacked into her back. "Geez, would you tell me when you're going to-" I closed my mouth and looked at the scene in front of me. There was a huge circle out in the court yard, people were chanting 'fight, fight, fight, fight!' You could obviously tell that two kids were knocking the snot out of each other. And not just two random kids. Two boys.

I gave Maddie a weird look and she ran out the doors. I followed her, and I got to the circle quickly. I pushed past people and it took a couple of seconds to take in what was currently going on in front of me. Those two boys weren't just random boys, they were people that I knew. Mason and Kyle. Beating the crap out of each other. I started to worry. "Mason!"

-Mason Battaglia-
I was sitting against the tree, eating my apple when I saw Samuels walk outside. Great. I saw him make his way over to me. "Battaglia, I hear you like my girl" Samuels said. I rolled my eyes. "She's not your girl" I said. "Right, but she will be" He said. I snorted and got up from the tree. "Dude, she doesn't like you. Trust me" I said. Samuels shifted his weight to the other leg. "After that jerky move from the movies, she definitely doesn't like you" I said. "We talked about it" He lied. "She still likes me," "Keep telling yourself that man" I said and walked past him. "Can't you just back off" He said once I fully walked past him. I rolled my eyes. Of course he has to continue to fight, this is what he does, he picks fights with everyone. God he's annoying. I turned around and looked at him. "I think you need to back off man, I've known Liv longer" I said. "You don't get every girl in the school, Battaglia. It doesn't work that way" He said. "If I could take back all the girls I've 'dated', so that I could date Liv, I would" I said. Samuels scoffed.

"Please, you don't like girls-girls like you" He said. "Things have changed" I said. "Let me have this one dude" Kyle said. "If it was any other girl, fine, but it's Liv. She doesn't deserve you" I said. "And who does she deserve? You? No one deserves you, you're a piece of shit" Well that was unnecessary. I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna fight, Kyle" I said. "Then back off Liv" He said. "Why don't you make me" I said and folded my arms across my chest. People started to crowd around us now, forming a circle. "When I get Liv, I'll fuck her senseless. And guess what, she'll enjoy it. She'll be screaming my name, and not yours" He said. My blood boiled, but I hid it by chuckling. "Dude, seriously" I said. "Liv would never ever go there, especially with you" I said. "Besides, have you even touched her yet" I asked and licked my lips. "No, you haven't. So what makes you think that you'll be able to go there with her?" I asked. He didn't answer.

"Even if you did get lucky, which I highly doubt you will, but even if your in the same bedroom with her. She'd walk out just as soon as you came near her" I said. I was definitely pissing him off. Good, get mad. "And she'll come running back to me" I said. Oh yeah, he was definitely pissed. "Cause that's who she really wants" I said. Kyle lunged and I grabbed him and flipped him over my shoulder. How? I don't know. I must have extremely good reflexes. Kyle jumped up and swung I was expecting this, so he got me good. Right under my eye. I brushed it off and continued to duck as he swung. He threw in some lefties which caught me off guard, he saw this, and did a combo of left right and got me in the jaw. I couldn't hit back, even though I'd look weak as fuck. But I couldn't hit back, because if I did, I could possibly kill him. Nah, I couldn't, but, I want too. He can't say those things about Liv. I need to learn to control my anger.