¢нαρтєя 16

Chapter 16
A/N: Hi, I want to start using quotes that will be what the chapter will be about.... So, okay hope you like it:)

"But how do you let go of someone who, at the point, made you feel like everything was going to be okay?"

тнαтѕ α qσυтє👆🏼👆🏼 иσω σи ιммα вє ∂σιиg qσυтє αт тнє вєgιиιиg αт му ¢нαρтєяѕ.

After school the next day, I decided to hang around. Maddie was staying after for math or something and she asked if I could wait for her. I guess after we're going out to dinner.
In all honestly, I liked being at school after hours. It was quiet and very peaceful. And quiet and peaceful is just what I need these days. Mason has decided to get back together with Brooke. So they're now officially a couple. And I haven't said anything to anyone because I don't want to seem like I'm making a big deal about this, but, I wonder how long it is until one of them cheats on the other. I'm guessing it's going to be about a week and a half, since that's how long it took Mason to get Brooke back. I pushed open the doors and walked outside. I saw the wall that everyone sits on in the morning, and walked over to it. I stood in front of it, and placed my hands on the top of it, then, lifted myself up and sat down.

It was actually pretty nice day today. The sun was shining, it wasn't too hot, or too cold, there was a tiny bit of wind blowing, it was actually perfect. Why couldn't my life be like this? Why couldn't it be not filled with so much drama? And Mason wouldn't be with Brooke. Why can't my life be perfect? Why does Mason have to be with Brooke? Why can't he be with me? I have so many questions, that I don't know the answers to. "Liv?" Someone said. I looked up and saw Kyle walking out of school with a red Nike bag in his hand. "Kyle," I said. He started to walk over to me, and I bit my lip. "What are you doing here?" He asked and set his bag on the ground. "Waiting for my friend" I said. "What about you?" I asked. "Lacrosse" He said. "You have practice?" I asked. "No, I'd thought I would go shoot a couple before the football guys tear up my field" He said and chuckled.

Football. Mason. Ugh Dammit.

I ran a hand through my hair trying to forget Mason. Kyle stared at me. I looked back at him and raised my eyebrows. "Sorry, I just, you look really stressed out" He said. "I am" I said. "Is it Mason or something?" He asked. "Sort of," I said. "You can tell me" He said and leaned his lacrosse stick against the concrete wall. "Its Mason" I said. He nodded. "You still like him?" He asked. I nodded. "It kind of sucks, liking someone you know would never like you" I said. "I know how you feel," He said and raked a hand through his hair. "We all want something that we can't have" He said. "But that's life," "Wow, that's deep" I said. He chuckled and I smiled. "You want to go back to the field with me?" He asked. "It helps if you're with friends at a time like this" He said. "Why not," I said and hopped down from the wall.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Maddie I was in the back of the school, on the turf. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and Kyle pulled open the fence for me, and we walked in. "I've never been on the turf before," I said. "Really?" He asked as he spun his stick in his hand. "It's like my second home to me" He said. "I practically live on the turf" He said and chuckled. He set his bag down and dumped some balls out. He scooped one up, and then shot. It went into the goal and I raised my eyebrows. "Your good" I said. He chuckled. "There wasn't a goalie there. So it makes me look a lot better then I really am" At least he wasn't cocky. "But, thank you" He said and smiled back at me. I bit my lip and watched as he shot some more. All upper corner shots.

"Okay," Kyle said and smiled. "I'm gonna make a deal with you" He said and walked over to me. "You shoot four balls into the corners of the net, then you don't have to hangout with me" He said. "But if you don't make any of them, you do" He said. "Deal?" He asked. "Deal!" I said and smiled. "This is going to be easy" I said. "But, I'm going to be standing in the goal" He said. "What" I whined and he smiled. "I don't even play lacrosse" I said. "I can teach you, if you'd like" He said. I nodded. "Okay, after you shoot" He said and smirked. "That's not fair" I said. He shrugged and stood in goal. "I don't even have a stick, so it's really not fair for me" He said. "Now I'm going to pray that you don't hit me in the balls" He said. I giggled and looked down at Kyle's stick. The design on the stick was really cool. It was the colors of our school, red and black.