¢нαρтєя 33

Chapter 33
-No quote-

"I missed the both of you too." Tears filled my eyes as I stared down at my now awake mom. I took a shaky breath and examined her face as she made small talk with Cole. She looked paler then usual, and she had to squint when she looked at something and she looks exhausted. Yes, she was awake, but did she look healthy? Not exactly. Maybe it's the effect of the tumor she has in her brain. "You look worried Livy," My mom said. "I'm just scared mom," I said. She gave me a smile without showing any teeth. "I'm awake, I just need to get things going again." I knew she was trying to be careful with her words. She was scared too. "Cole will be with you every step of the way, and so will, Mason?" My mom said. I turned around and watched as Mason pushed himself off the wall. "Hey Amy," He said. "I'm really sorry about your accident." "Oh sweetheart, don't worry about me. I'll be okay." My mom glanced at me as if she was also talking to me as well.

"How are you feeling?" Cole asked. "Not the best, but, I think that's probably normal," She said. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mason staring at me intently. I looked at him and he smiled. "What?" I asked with a smile. "Nothing," He said. When I looked back at my mom she was smiling at the both of us. "What," Mason and I both said at the same time. "I knew you two would end up together someday," She said. "How did you know?" I asked. "I may have just woke up, but I'm not stupid Liv. I can tell when two people really care about each other," She said. Mason smiled out of the eye and wrapped an arm around me. "I care about her a lot," He said. "I'm happy for you two." "Thanks mom," I said and smiled. "Alright everyone! Clear out!" I could recognize that voice from anywhere. "Mom," Mason hissed. I smiled and wrapped two arms around him, resting my head on his chest. "Focus on your girl friend please," She said and pointed to me. "Yeah focus on me," I said. He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

He wrapped both arms around me. Julia put some Purell on her hands before looking at my mom. "Hey Ames, how are you feeling?" She asked. "I could be better," My mom answered. Julia nodded. "Well, you were in an accident that common for most patients," She said. "But the thing that mostly concerns me, is that, the cause of the accident was, the tumor in your brain," She said. "But you already knew you had a tumor, didn't you?" She said. My mom nodded slowly. "I was a bit hesitant to get it checked out," She said. "Why wouldn't you get it checked out?" Cole asked. "Because she's scared of what the outcomes could be Cole," I said. "You mean-" "Just leave it at that," I snapped. "Calm down," Mason said in my ear, wrapping his arms tighter around me. "Do I have to get surgery? To remove the tumor?" My mom asked. Julia nodded. "It'll be a fairly easy procedure, we're going to go into the area of your brain where the tumor is located. Then do our best to get it out."

"Is her tumor big?" I asked. "It's a pretty decent size," Julia said. "Will you be doing my surgery?" My mom asked. "Family members, or friends aren't allowed to operate. So I'm afraid not," Julia said. "But, I do have an amazing co-worker here that will be doing your surgery." My mom nodded. "I can schedule your surgery now, if you like" She said. My mom nodded. "If I schedule you in for tomorrow at noon, then you don't have to worry about anything" She said. My mom nodded. "Okay, we'll do that," My mom said. Julia nodded and smiled. "I'll go schedule you in now," Julia said. I took a deep breath as Julia smiled at the both of us. "Go get something to eat, it's getting late. Besides, Amy needs her rest. " Julia said and patted Mason's arm. I looked down at my phone and saw that it was 7:30 already. "Can someone bring this patient water and some food?" I heard Julia shout.

"You hungry Liv?" Mason asked. I nodded and stood up straight. "Cole are you hungry?" I asked. He nodded. "But I'll stay here, bring me something back up?" He asked. "Sure," I said. We walked out of the room and I sucked my hands into the pockets of my jacket. Mason pressed the button to the elevator and I sighed. "Relax, babe. Everything's gonna be okay," Mason said and rubbed my back. "Let's hope," I said.

Hey!
This was kind of boring, I'm sorry:(
And sorry for the filler, this just needed to be said.
Thank you for all the lovely comments!
Have a good day!

« PrevNext »