¢нαρтєя 4

Chapter 4

I started cleaning as soon as I got home that day. The house wasn't a mess, but it definitely needed to be cleaned. I heard the front door open and I knew it was Cole. He walked into the kitchen and sat down, just staring at me. "Is there something you need?" I asked. "Guess who I saw on the way home" He said. "Who?" I asked. "Kyle Samuels" Cole said. Kyle Samuels has been my crush ever since 6th grade when he told me I looked pretty. "But I guess your over him now" He said. "What?" I asked. "You're dating Mason" He said. "Where did you hear that from?" I asked. Do I tell Cole about our little deal? Do I tell my mom? "Jamie" Cole said. "I thought I told you not to talk to her" I said. He shrugged. "She came too me, and that's not what we're talking about" He said. "I thought you said you didn't like him" He said. "I thought slut wasn't your type" I said. "Stop changing the conversation!" Cole said. "Yes, fine, I'm dating Mason" I said. Cole smirked. "I knew you liked him" He said.

"I should've known you guys were dating, he picked you up this morning" He said. "And they're coming over for dinner tonight! Oh my gosh, does mom know?" He asked. "No, and don't tell her" I said. "Why not? Don't you think that she should know?" He asked. "I guess, but, I'll tell her" I said. "Good, because if you don't. I will" He said. "Whatever. Start cleaning" I said. "Why do we even have to clean? The house is already clean!" Cole said. "I think your definition of clean, and my definition of clean is a lot different" I said. "That's because you're a neat freak" He said. "Have you seen my room? I'm really not" I said. Cole shrugged. "Just clean Cole" I said. "Mom should be home soon" I said. I pulled the chicken out of the fridge and let it sit on the counter to thaw a little. I heard my phone go off, and I looked down at it. It was from Maddie in the group message with all the girls.

"Liv, go on twitter right now.."

Why? I opened the Twitter app anyway and saw that I had a lot of notifications. I scrolled through them and people were commenting my username on someones tweet. Brooke's tweet.

'@ brookiehamilton: I knew he was low, but I didn't know that he would go so low to date her...'
Did she really just subtweet about me? My jaw clenched. I pressed on the button at the top right corner.
'@ livharrison: why don't you use the @ symbol next time?'

I pressed 'ok' at the top. Maddie, Gina and our other friend Jordan favorited my tweet. I set my phone back down and continued cleaning. About ten minutes later, I was finally finished cleaning. I walked into the living room and Cole came down the stairs. I opened up twitter and saw that I had almost 30 favorites on my tweet. And there were no other tweets from Brooke. But there was one from Mason...
'@ battags17: She's 20,000 times better then you'll ever be, get over yourself.'
I got a notification from Brooke, and opened the tweet.
' @ brookiehamilton: @ livharrison happy? and @ battags17 come on over and we can play, just like old times;)'
This made my blood boil. Wait, why would this make my blood boil? Why am I even mad? I don't even like Mason. He's my best friend....
'@ battags17: @ brookiehamilton play by yourself... we're OVER. '

Everything ended there. "Wow, now I call that a Twitter fight" Cole said from behind me. I jumped and turned around. "Where you really looking over my shoulder?" I asked. "No, I have my own twitter, and I follow Mason" He said. "I have to give you props sis, nicely done" He said. I felt my phone buzz and I looked down at it. It was from Gina.

G: 'you okay Livy?'
'fine'
J: 'that was so sweet of Mason to stick up for you like that'
M: 'yeah, he must really like you:):)'

I locked my phone and leaned back on the couch. I heard the front door open, and my mom walked through. "The house looks good guys" She said. Nikki came running through the doorway and she jumped on my stomach. I groaned and pushed her down towards my lap. "Hi Livy" She said and smiled. "Hey Nikki" I said. "Mommy told me Mason's coming over!" She said and gave me a huge smile. Nikki loved Mason for whatever the reason was. "Yeah, he's coming over for dinner" I said. "Yay!" She said and smiled. "Liv and Cole, go get changed and Liv change Nikki into something too" My mom said. Nikki hopped off my lap. "And make sure you guys look nice, Cole no sweatpants" My mom said. "I know mom" Cole said and we walked upstairs. "Go to your room and I'll be in-in a second" I said. Nikki nodded and ran into her room. I walked into mine and decided on yoga pants and a nice sweater. It was freezing in my house and I was always cold.