Firsts things first

Ok so I am going to write this fanfic inspired by the amazing story 'The New and Improved Hale Pack by @Abi_WritesThings , idk if she still updates? Before I start this I need to know some slang.

What do these mean?
Fluff
AU

I'm going to try to make the chapters long, and my goal is to have more that 20 chapters... fingers crossed! So I figured I'm just going to use the original villains because I don't know how to write anything else. I suppose I could make a witch villain, is that something you'd like? Please comment what you think some villains should be and I will research them.

Enough with the boring whatever this is, lol. So here's the plot.

Stiles was recently saved by Derek Hale, now he is falling for him. He finds out that he is Derek's mate, Derek mans up and does something about it. Derek marks Stiles as his, this makes Stiles the Luna Werewolf of the pack. The Luna Werewolf isn't like a normal werewolf, they don't shift. All they do is care for the pack and this makes Stiles the pack mom, the great thing is that after Stiles is the pack mom, the Hale Pack isn't just a pack. They're a family.

I hope you guys enjoy this fanfic, so here's the cast and their positions in the pack.
Derek Hale: Alpha, Stiles mate
Stiles Stilinski: Luna/Pack Mom, Derek's mate
Scott McCall: True Alpha/second alpha in command
Chris and Allison Argent: Weapons
Lydia Martin: Banshee, Caretaker (she fits in like a beta, except she doesn't fight)
Jackson Whittemore, Issac Lahey, Erica and Boyd, Ethan and Aiden, Liam Dunbar, And Malia: Betas
Kira Yukimura and Danny Mahealani: Kitsunes

*Edited*