Chapter Four- Tension

Harry’s POV

Tess and Blair leave Jace and I alone in the hallway. It’s a little awkward especially with her glaring at me like this. I shift uncomfortably to the left and right and sigh. I guess I will have to break this tension.

“Hello Jace.” I smile.

“Wow you finally got my name right.”

“Yeah well if you would have told me in the first place that you hated being called Jacey I wouldn’t have had to deal with your attitude.”

“Why are you even here right now? I kind of places to go.” She rolls her suitcase to show me what she’s talking about.

“I was going to ask you out again.”

“So what’s stopping you?” I look at her with a puzzled face. Is this girl bipolar or something?

“What do you mean what’s stopping me. You’re stopping me.” I try to hold back the anger in my voice.

“Well have I said no yet?”

“I haven’t asked yet.”

“Then ask!” She raises her voice and I have to pull myself together before answering.

“Will you go out on a date with me Jace.” I give her a forced smile and she smirks.

“No.” She starts laughing and I walk away. “Wait where are you going?” I feel her tug on my shoulder and I sigh.

“You just said no, even though you said you were going to say yes.”

“I never said I was going to say yes Harry, you just assumed.” She smirks again and I turn from her. “Stop walking away.”

“Then stop saying no!”

“Ask again.”

“No. You see it sucks right?”

“Just please.” She smiles and I sigh. Why am I even trying so hard with this girl?

“Jace will you please go out with me?”

“Well since you asked nicely...”

“You know what screw it.” I walk to the elevator and she follows me.

“I didn’t say no.”

“But you didn’t give me an answer.”

“You walked off before I could idiot.” The elevator doors open and I step in with her right behind me.