Chapter Two- Introductions

Niall’s POV

I rush to the girls hotel room and knock loudly. The door opens and I see my girl. Blair. She’s actually really pretty. Dark brown hair, brown eyes, curvy and shorter than me. Yeah this will be easy.

“Hi I was wondering...” The next thing I know I’m being knocked on the ground by Zayn and Harry. Dickheads.

“Hey we were just...” I stand up pushing them out the way.

Blair looks like she’s trying not to laugh. I see the other two girls Jacey and Tess are now at the door with her. I fix myself up before speaking again.

“Hi Blair.”

“Hey...” She trails off and I realize she doesn’t know my name.

“Niall.”

“Yeah Niall! Sorry still a little hungover from last night.” She smiles and I do the same.

Harry and Zayn are now up from the floor and are dusting themselves off. They look at Blair and I and roll their eyes. Looks like the game is mine.

“My name is Tess.” She smiles and sticks her hand out for Zayn to shake.

“Zayn. And this is Harry.” He shakes Tess’ hand and points at Harry.

“I’m Jace.” Hmm thought her name was Jacey.

“Well anyway what brings you here?” Blair ignores the rest of the group and focuses on me.

“I was wondering if you would like to go out to dinner with me?”

“Uh... Sure.” She looks back at Tess and Jacey with a smile before turning back to me. “Here’s my number. Just call me later and we can make plans. Ok.”

“Yeah I will talk to you later.” I walk away giving the other boys a wink. I knew this one would be easy.

Jacey’s POV

Niall walks off and Blair walks back into the hotel room leaving Tess and I out in the hall with Zayn and Harry. Tess and Zayn break off into their own conversation. Harry looks at me with a mischievous grin and I try my best not to roll my eyes in annoyance.

“So...” He trails off and I just stare at him with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah.”

“Do you want to go on a date with me tonight Jacey.” He smiles proud of himself and I smirk.

“No.” I respond and Harry’s eyes go as wide as marbles.

“What? Why?”

“Because I don’t want to.” I shrug.

“But why don’t you want to? I mean I’m a nice guy.” He points at his cheeks as he smiles and I roll my eyes again.

“It’s because you called her Jacey.” Tess cuts in and slaps my shoulder lightly.

“What does that have to do with anything? It is your name right? Jacey?” He speaks again and I feel the anger boil.

“Don’t call me that. Curly.”

“Don’t call me that.” Harry speaks through gritted teeth. Found his tick.

“Well then don’t call me Jacey.”

“Fine. Then Jace will you go out with me.” He asks again forcing himself to be polite.

“Nope.” I turn away and walk back into the hotel room and sit next to Blair.

“So what happened with you and Curls?” B turns to me with a smile.

“He asked me out.”

“And what did you say?” She asks trying to get more out of me.

“I said no. Twice.” I smile and she rolls her eyes.

“You are always the hard to get bitch aren’t you Jace?” She laughs and so do I.

“And you’re always that fake give them what they want slut.” We both laugh on the couch and Tess walks in with a smug smirk on her face.

“Oh god I know that face.” Blair speaks looking at Tess who just flips her off.

“Shut it B. Zayn and I are just going out for a little while.” She walks to the back room and Blair and I follow her.

“Don’t think you’re going to win this bet so quickly Tess.” Blair puts her hands on her hips.

“Why are you a little afraid of some competition, B? I would think out of all of us it would be Jacey who would be afraid.” Her and Blair start laughing.

“Don’t fucking call me that! And I have my plan ladies. Just you wait. I will have curly wrapped around my little finger before you two even get a first kiss in with your two.” I smile and walk out of the room.

If they want a game then we can play.