Cockiness (A One Direction Fanfiction)

Prologue:

One Direction. The world’s largest boy band. While on tour you could say things get a little boring, and the five best lads have to find something to entertain themselves. Now in LA, the boys continue a certain bet that was made at the beginning of the tour. Yes it’s a little degrading but it keeps things interesting. Niall, Harry, and a currently single Zayn, made a bet amongst themselves. Liam and Louis choose one girl for the three lads. They meet the girls either at a show, signing, or on the road and have to sleep with her before the other boys sleep with the girls that were chosen for them. Louis and Liam are the score keepers of this game as well. Who ever gets it in first , gets to make the other two boys do whatever they want.

“Harry won the state of Texas!” Liam exclaims and Harry does a victory dance in Liam’s hotel room. All the boys are there tallying up the scores.

“So Haz what are you going to make our little Nialler and DJ Malik do?” Louis asks and Niall and Zayn groan in disapproval.

“They will have to do whatever I say and want for a whole day.” Harry ruffles his hair and flashes a smile to the two boys who roll their eyes.

“Well then boys lets add it all up.” Liam takes his his notepad with the score of each boy. “Oh no.”

“What?” Niall asks peaking over Liam’s shoulder to get a glance at the score book.

“You all are tied.”  Liam and Louis laugh at their best friends expressions.

“It seems as though we need a tiebreaker Li.”

“Yes it does Lou.”

“Well LA is our last city. So let’s have this state be the final. Whoever gets laid first takes it all. They will be crowned the winner. How does that sound?”

All the boys nod in agreement. LA will be the most exciting of the cities yet and none of them can wait to see who the winner will be. Niall, Zayn, and Harry are determined to win this game and each are so sure that they will be the winner. Later that night Niall hears a loud thumping of music coming from the room above him. He walks out of his hotel room to see the rest of the boys standing around listening to the obvious party that is being thrown.

“Well lads looks like we have a party we should be attending.” Niall gives a smile and each boy walks back into their rooms to change.

They head up to the floor above them and when the elevator doors open the music seems louder. Louis is the first to step off the elevator and walk to the door of the party. He knocks hard hoping someone will hear. Luckily after a few more loud bangs from each boy the door swings open. There is a girl holding a bottle of alcohol in her hand. She’s in a short black and purple dress with her hair up in a sloppy bun.

“What do you want?” Her voice is slightly slurred so everyone can tell she is a little tipsy but not drunk.