three

Ashton gripped the steering wheel hard as he heard Luke crying beside him.

"Luke" he sighed and ran a hand through his hair frustratedly. The blonde didn't answer him, he just kept crying and crying, making Ashton both annoyed and confused about what to do.

Ashton didn't speak anymore, he just let the boy beside him cry as he drove his car quickly through the familiar streets outside the big city.

Ashton could finally release the harsh grip around his steering wheel when the blonde boy calmed down from his crying to speak quietly.

"Where are we going?" Luke said, looking at the dark road in front of him as his eyes were still silently watering.

"Home" Ashton said while biting the nail of his thumb in frustration.

"This isn't the way home to mine" Luke said and turned to watch Ashton. The older boy had his jaw locked and his eyes stuck on the road as he was driving fast.

"We're not going home to you" Ashton mumbled and Luke tensed up. The blonde looked at the the boy driving and searched for something but found absolutely nothing.

"No," Luke spoke after some time, "I want to go home to mine"

Ashton sighed and slowed down the car until it was standing still. He turned to look at the frightened young boy and bit his lip before talking.

"You have no say in this. I'm taking you to mine, I need to talk to you" Ashton said and looked right into those clear blue eyes Luke owned.

Luke shook his head once again, his scared expression shining through for Ashton to see clearly.

"N-No Ashton, I want to go home" Luke stuttered and Ashton sighed and closed his eyes before talking again.

"Like I said, you have no say in this"

Ashton started driving again and Luke moved around in his seat, trying to get away from there even though he knew he'd never get out.

"Luke" Ashton said loudly and sternly, making the blonde boy whimper.

"I want to go home. Please, please, please" Luke pleaded and Ashton hit his limit.

"Luke! I won't hurt you so just shut the fuck up!" Ashton barked and Luke closed his eyes and bit his lip to not let out any sobs or cries.

They drove in silence and Ashton bit the inside of his cheek when he heard Luke sniff once in a while.

As they finally reached the house, Luke watched it and almost got surprised at how normal it looked. It was a quite big house and on the outside it looked good. It was placed alone about 30 minutes outside the city, hidden well enough from other people, but it still looked good.

Ashton opened his car door and stepped out, starting to walk over to the front door of the house but stopped when noticing to small blonde was not behind him.

Ashton let out a frustrated sigh and cursed under his breath before turning around to walk over to his car again and ripped up the passenger door of the car.

Luke jumped slightly in his seat as the door was violently opened. He kept his gaze down on his lap as Ashton was looking at him with those emotionless hazel eyes.

"Let's go" Ashton said simply and nodded his head impatiently towards the house. Luke shook his head once again and gripped his knees tightly.

"I want to go home, I don't want to die. Please" Luke whispered and his voice was shaking throughout it all.

"I won't do anything to you" Ashton breathed out after a while of silence.

"Yes you will" Luke whispered while he kept looking down at his lap. Ashton looked at the small blonde boy and frowned.