forty seven

i've got a new story and it would be awesome if you'd check it out. it's called champion and it's a cashton one. you guys seemed to enjoy cashton in fuck monogamy so i wanted to continue that. plus, cashton is adventurous and fun and so will the story be.
-

With a sharp and painful breath, Ashton woke up like if a powerful shock went through him. His breathing was heavy and rigid, his eyes wide, and his whole body drenched in sweat. He was cold though, absolutely freezing, which was why his teeth were chattering.

His hands were shaking, his heart was beating out of rhythm, and his head was pounding so painfully hard that Ashton was ready for it to explode.

He had to squeeze his eyes shut when sweat came in contact with them, making him hiss and lift his shaking hands to wipe away the burning liquid.

He knew just what was wrong with him, he'd been through this countless of times before, but he had no idea how it happened. Because in the short amount of time he had had his eyes wide open after waking up, Ashton noticed he was still in his room and in his bed, just like when he went there a few hours ago.

So who the fuck would someone have drugged him to sleep if they weren't intending to do anything to him?

Ashton had been through this before, he knew how to take care of himself and make the remaining dose of drugs get out of his system. So with shaking legs he stumbled through his bedroom and into his bathroom, reaching the shower and turning it on. He hissed at the ice cold water that met his skin but stayed put, letting it turn him into a living cube of ice.

He ripped his clothes off of his body and remained standing under the shower head as he slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times to get his sight back.

His breathing was still shaky, his heart still beating dangerously fast, but he didn't let that affect him as he slowly made his way out of the shower to throw up in the toilet. He coughed a few times, disgusted by the sour taste in his mouth and to make sure his stomach was entirely empty, before standing up to look at himself in the mirror.

His eyes were red, bloodshot to the point where he could barely see any white, and his pupils were so big that Ashton's normally hazel-green eyes were pitch black.

The veins pulsating out from his neck and hands made it easy for Ashton to understand what had happened to him, and he let out an angry huff before clenching his fist and raising it to punch the mirror.

He didn't do it though, because in the middle of the violent act he noticed something which caused him to stop and stare at his reflection intensely.

It was that small crooked ring hanging from his- Chase's- chain that was around his neck. The ring he made for Luke that one memorable night where he gave and promised Luke a forever. The ring didn't shine or glimmer like a diamond ring do, but Ashton would have noticed it from miles away, which was why his eyes were stuck on that simple jewelry that should be worn by Luke.

Luke.

Ashton's breath was caught in his throat and he stumbled out of the bathroom, drenched in ice cold water and only wearing a pair of damp boxers, and stopped walking when watching the empty spot in the bed where Luke fell asleep with Ashton a only few hours earlier.

Nothing summed up and Ashton closed his eyes harshly to calm his heart down as he desperately tried to figure out what the hell had happened.

Everything has been fine, normal only hours before. He had an disagreement with Ty and a fight with the guys, but nothing out of the ordinary had happened during that time. It hadn't been weird when he had gone to his room to find Luke sleeping soundly on the bed, looking just as peaceful as he always does.