forty one

Everything was dark as Luke groaned when waking up from his deep slumber. His neck was aching and his face was numb, his lips feeling swollen and burst. His eyelids were still heavy, making him keep them shut as he stretched his body out with yet another small groan.

As he moved his arms over his head, they stopped halfway, something locked around Luke's wrists keeping him stuck in place. He tugged again and noticed that he was indeed stuck, making panic rise inside of him.

He slowly opened his eyes as fast as his body would let him, only for him to close them shut again when feeling how they stung horribly. He kept them shut and whined, tugging at his wrists again before taking a shaky breath and blinked his eyes to stop the stinging feeling.

He wanted to nearly cry at the uncomfortable feeling in both his eyes and in his body, but kept blinking until the feeling soon disappeared. Or maybe Luke just got used to feeling, he didn't know. He didn't know anything at the moment.

As his eyes finally we're open wide, he glanced around the room to see he was in his own. His heart was beating hard as he slowly turn his head to glance up at his tied up wrists that were stuck to the headboard of his bed.

Luke's breath caught in his throat as he tugged again and again, only for him to tighten the ropes around his wrists, making the it hurt even more.

Luke sobbed quietly as he looked around the room, seeing it was completely empty. He tried to move his legs, only for him to sob again as his ankles were tied as well.

"Mom? Dad?" Luke called out in a broken voice and cried when he got no reply. He called out again and again, only for him to get even more disappointed.

He was alone. Or so he thought.

"You woke up sooner than thought" the familiar voice spoke, making Luke shiver in disgust and shut his eyes closed in hopes in disappearing.

"I'm not complaining though" Ryan spoke up again and Luke could hear him walk closer. Luke whimpered quietly and tried to get away, but the fact that he was tightly tied in place made it impossible.

"Leave me alone" Luke whispered and slowly opened his eyes to look up at Ryan with a blurry sight. Ryan had a thoughtful look on his face as he was running his hand over his chin, but Luke could tell the things he was thinking about wasn't about leaving Luke alone.

"No" Ryan answered and looked at Luke intently before turning around to carelessly look through the things in Luke's room.

Luke breathed out shakily and tilted his head back against the pillow to sob loudly and tug harder at the ropes, nearly screaming in frustration when he came nowhere.

"My family will come home soon, they'll see you" Luke spoke. He attempted it to be some kind of a threat to make Ryan leave, but the older boy only laughed and ran his fingers through Luke's clothes that hung in his closet before turning to look at the blonde with a smirk.

"Don't worry, blondie" he spoke and walked over to Luke again. He looked down at the blonde and bit his lip before crouching down by the bed and slowly ran his fingertips along Luke's cheekbone, only making the younger boy whine.

"I've taken care of them" Ryan whispered soon after and licked his lips before leaning forward to press light kisses on the side of Luke's face. Luke sobbed and turned his head away, but Ryan easily followed and kept pressing wet kisses along Luke's jaw.

"Don't hurt them. Please don't tell me you've hurt them" Luke sobbed and kept his face turned away from Ryan until the older boy grabbed his chin and turned him over to face him.