eight

so, it's gonna get violent, bloody and graphic as fuck, starting now. hope y'all don't think i'm a fucking psycho

-

The clock struck 4 AM and Ashton was wide awake. His arms were wrapped around Luke while the blonde had buried his face in Ashton's neck. Luke was breathing calmly, sleeping soundly and feeling safe in Ashton's arms.

Ashton hadn't closed his eyes once. Never did he relax into a slumber because he was on edge and he needed to get answers after that phone call from Ryan.

Ashton needed to act on it, so he did.

He tangled himself away from Luke without waking the younger one up. He picked Luke's notebook up from the floor and wrote the boy a small message saying that he should call him and then he scribbled down his number after.

He placed the notebook where he had previously been laying and placed a kiss on Luke's forehead, looking at the innocent blonde before collecting his things and making his way out of the house through Luke's window.

After being sure the window was closed and no one could get inside, Ashton climbed down the house with some struggle before landing in the grass and soon walked down the street to get to his car. He gave Luke's house one last glance before driving home in an illegal speed.

Ashton's mind ran wild while he drove in the dark. Everything he had gotten to experience and know in these last days made him twitch in anger.

He needed revenge, and he needed it now.

While driving, Ashton picked his phone up and called Michael, impatiently tapping his fingers on the steering wheel when listening to the painfully slow beeps coming from his phone.

"Hello?" a groggy voice said from the other end.

"Wake everyone up, we're having a meeting in 5" Ashton said sternly, not even bother saying hello.

"Wha- It's fucking 4:20 AM Ashton, can't it wait until later?" Michael groaned.

"No, wake everyone up. Now Michael, I'm not fucking around" Ashton snapped and it was silent in the phone for a few seconds.

"Okay. 5 minutes?" Michael mumbled and Ashton grunted out and answer and the call was ended.

5 minutes later Ashton stormed into the house and made his way to the living room. All five guys was tiredly glancing up at him as he stopped on the middle of the floor.

Without saying anything, Ashton walked over to Ty and let his fist collide with his uncle's face. Ty was taken by surprise, just like all the other guys, but didn't have time to speak up before Ashton punched him again, and again, and again.

Ashton threw Ty down on the floor and looked down at him with a locked jaw and angry eyes.

"Damiani killed my father" Ashton seethed and the room grew quiet. Ty sighed and stood up from the floor to sit down again.

"You have told me all my life that my parents both died in a fucking car accident. Why the fuck did you lie to me?" Ashton asked, still standing stuck in place and looking down at his uncle.

"I didn't lie" Ty mumbled and ran a hand over his face to wipe away the blood Ashton caused by his punches.

"Yes you fucking did! Ryan Damiani told me" Ashton seethed and Ty looked up at him again.

"I didn't lie," he said again and Ashton almost threw a punch at him again but Ty started talking, stopping him. "I didn't lie because they did die in a car accident. Damiani had mixed with the car"