eighteen

many of you are confused because of the last chapter, but i did not bring up anything that i hadn't already mentioned in the past chapters. if you don't understand, you have to re read some of the previous chapters because i've noticed you miss a lot while reading, lol

thanks to the people explaining to the one's who's confused though! but y'all need to read between the lines sometimes to understand my chapters

-

Ashton had his teeth gritted together and fists clenched by his sides as he was fuming in anger. He ignored all the confused calls from the other guys as he stomped up the stairs and burst into Ty's office.

"How did the buying go?" Ty asked in a monotone voice and didn't even lift his eyes from the single paper he was reading as Ashton entered the room.

"They were insiders" Ashton mumbled and slammed the door shut, making Ty lift his head to glare at his nephew.

"What did you say? And why are you trying to break the fucking door?"

"I said they were insiders" Ashton spoke before walking over to Ty's desk and leaned against it, his fingers digging into the hard surface.

"Would you calm down? You're leaving marks on my desk" Ty mumbled before going back to reading what he had lying on his desk.

Ashton gritted his teeth harder as he dug his nails deeper into the wood of the desk, making sure to actually leave marks. Ty noticed and clenched his jaw before glaring at Ashton again.

"What do you want?" Ty seethed and leaned back in his chair to look at Ashton fully.

"Time," Ashton spoke and released the desk, "And I want to be alone"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Ty asked and furrows his eyebrows while giving Ashton a judging look.

"I'm talking about killing Drake's son" Ashton spoke and Ty raised his eyebrows a bit.

"You found the boy?"

"I didn't only fucking find the boy, he's my boy's best friend and he fucking tried to put a bullet through my brain" Ashton said through gritted teeth.

"Are you saying he's been your boytoy's best friend all this time and you've never fucking noticed he's family with Drake?" Ty asked and cocked one eyebrow up before slowly standing up from his chair. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"I've never fucking seen his son, how the fuck was I supposed to know they were family. I don't even know who the fucking woman he knocked up is" Ashton shot back and Ty scoffed.

"Then how are you sure he's the one?"

"From what Luke has told me and what I've seen and heard, I'm pretty fucking sure he's a fucking rat belonging to that motherfucker" Ashton seethed.

Ty stood quiet and looked at Ashton before scoffing again but nodded his head. "If I give you time and let you be alone, what will you do to him?"

"He's in love with Luke, he tried to kiss my Luke, and he tried to kill me, what the fuck do you think I'm gonna do?"

"Don't talk to me like that," Ty said and jabbed a finger in Ashton's chest, "And I want to know. I don't want you to mess him up too bad, I want Drake to recognize his face when we give him back to him"

"Fine," Ashton said and rolled his eyes, "I just want space and I don't want you to tell anyone that I'm doing this. I want that fucker all to myself. I want to make him feel real fucking pain before I put a bullet through his brain"