twelve

the new boys in the group + chase in the picture above because i'm too lazy to describe them all in words. all of these people won't be mentioned all the time, i'll make a group of favorites after a while lol

-

"You want one?" Michael asked and held out a cigarette in front of Ashton's face. Ashton took it and held it between his fingers as Michael lit it up with the lighter.

The two were seated deep in the woods with a good view of The King's warehouse. It was still too early to make a move, so the four boys who had split up to two pairs were patiently waiting for the time to come.

The Kings were about to pick up a delivery by the airport when the clock striked the right time and Ashton, Michael, Chase and Seth were going to get some answers from the few people the group leaved in the warehouse to guard.

It was more than a simple manipulation the four boys had planned though.

Michael lit his own cigarette and leaned back against the rock behind both boys, He inhaled the smoke and blew it out slowly in the air again.

"So, how's blondie?" Michael asked after a while of silence. Ashton inhaled and exhaled the smoke of the cigarette and leaned his head back.

"Good" Ashton answered and bit down on his lip.

"Good" Michael said and nodded his head. "It's kind of a new thing for me to see you like this"

Ashton turned his to Michael and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Like what?" he said and scoffed quietly.

"I don't know? I'm not good with words, but I guess it's new to see you opening up?" Michael said and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, okay" Ashton mumbled and Michael chuckles quietly.

"I mean it. He's good for you," Michael said and took another inhale of his cigarette before mumbling quietly, "Better then you are for him"

Ashton gave Michael a glare and propped his body up against the rock. "Don't you think I know that? You guys can stop reminding me about it"

"Pushing it away doesn't make it not true" Michael spoke up truthfully and Ashton sighed out in irritation before flicking some of the ash from the cigarette on Michael's arm. Michael brushed it away and gave Ashton a look.

"Fine, I will stop" Michael said and took a long slow drag from his cigarette before putting it out. He turned to look at Ashton and smirked unexpectedly.

"Can you believe we haven't fucked I weeks? We haven't even touched each other," Michael said and chuckled, "It was a long time since that last happened"

Ashton nodded, not seeing any humor in it since there was none. Last time Michael and him had been separated for weeks was because Michael had been the hospital, unconscious for 1 and a half week because someone had mixed with his explosions, making him the target himself.

The green haired boy still had marks and scars from the incident, and they would always be stuck on his body.

"Yeah" Ashton mumbled again and Michael rolled his eyes.

"That's a big accomplishment for us though," he said and nudged Ashton's shoulder with his own, "So how's the sex with the blonde beauty?"

Ashton rolled his eyes as he heard his friend speak. He put out his own cigarette before looking straight ahead towards the warehouse.

"I wouldn't know" Ashton spoke and Michael cocked one eyebrow up in confusion before understanding Ashton's words.

"You haven't fucked yet?" Michael asked, his voice just as surprised as his face.