Chapter 17

An hour later...

After Oliver got back, he went straight to the basement to continue torturing Michelle.
"Hey Mich! Missed me?" Oliver asked with a happy tone.
"Not at all" Michelle answered quietly.
"And, you keep answering wrong" Oliver said as he took out a kitchen knife.

{A/N: if you are not comfortable reading violent or bloody scenes, please skip to the next a/n}

"Oliver, why don't you just kill me already?"
"Because if I kill you that easily, it wouldn't be fun" he said happily as he walked towards her and started cutting her thighs and knees.
"I hope you burn in hell" Michelle said, shutting her eyes tightly.

"Oh, you will be there before me. You can clear the flames for me" he said mockingly as he stabbed her right knee. This time, Michelle screamed so loud, Oliver had to stop to cover his ears.
"Damn!" Oliver exclaimed once she calmed down.

"Just let me go" Michelle said, breathing heavily.
"Nah, good thing this walls and doors are sound proof" he said and started stabbing her back. He then began carving some words on her back.

Worthless.

Whore.

Bitch.

Murderer.

"There. So much better. Well, now, I better get going. But, I'll leave someone here to keep doing my work" Oliver said as he place the knife on the table and in walked in another person. Not a normal person, but that person was dressed like a clown.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Get that thing away from me! Oliver, please! Just kill me for your pleasure but don't let that clown near me!" Michelle begged. Oliver knew that Michelle was terrified of clowns, which made this even better for him.

"You know what to do" Oliver told the clown and he left, leaving Michelle alone with the clown who had a knife in his hand.

{A/N: if you skipped the last part, continue reading here}

"How much longer until she's dead?" Maggie asked as Oliver closed the door, blocking Michelle's scream.
"Just a little longer and she'll bleed to death" Oliver answered.

"Oliver, what if Nathan and Samantha are looking for us?"
"Fuck them. All I want is to kill her and then we can go back. If they ask if we have seen Michelle, we know nothing"
"Oh, okay..." Maggie replied.
"Why are you so sad, Mags?" Oliver asked as he looked at her again.

"This isn't you" she muttered.
"What do you mean?" He asked as he put his arm around her.
"Oli, you know exactly what I mean" she exclaimed.
"Oh, the fact that I want to kill her?" He asked boredly. Before Maggie could answer. The basement door slammed open.

"Mr. McHein, she's knocked out" the clown person said.
"That WAS your job" Oliver stated the obvious to himself.
"Is that all you need me to do?"
"Yup! And here" Oliver handed him a small bag.
"Thanks" the clown person said before walking out.

~Back at the house~

"Nathan! They have been gone for 3 days already! We should really go and try to find them" Samantha whined.
"Sam, we can't do anything until the police tells us too"

~With Abella and Secret~

"See? That 8 hour drive wasn't so bad" Abella said as they got out of the car.
"Yeah, you say that 'cause you weren't the one that had to drive" Secret rolled his eyes.
"Let's just get this over with" Abella changed the subject before they both loaded their guns and walked quietly towards the house.

___________________
Well, sheez is about to go down. Hope you liked it! Love ya!
Bye!
Allie<3🐤
P.S. I'm gonna try to update while at my second vacay... -_-