Chapter 5

*Samantha's POV*

*~DREAM~*

I opened my eyes and realized I was in a dark room. I tried to move my arms but they wouldn't move. I tried to look at my arms and saw something holding them. I couldn't make out what it was since it was so dark. Then, the light came on. Once my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Michelle standing in the door way.
"You're awake!" She says with creepy smile on her face.
"W-what's g-going on?! How d-did I get h-here?!" I ask as she walks over to me.
"How do you think silly? I brought you here and chained you to the wall" she said while her smile grew bigger.
"W-why did you bring me here?" I ask.
"Let's play a game" she says as she takes out a knife. My eyes widened as I saw the knife.
"W-what's the name of the game?" I forcefully said. Why am I asking?! I already know what's gonna happen!
"Run or die!" She says as she stabs my stomach.
"No! My baby!" I yelled in pain. She starts cutting my stomach more and then takes something out.
"Congratulations ma'am! It's a boy!" She said as she showed me the head only, smiling like a maniac and her eyes twitching.
"Now that that's out, let's continue" she says as she starts ripping out my organs while I scream in pain.
"Stop screaming sis!" She yelled as she kept ripping out my organs. I tried to stop scream for her to stop but the pain was to much.

*~END OF DREAM~* (•_•)

I woke up panting and sweating heavily. I looked around to figure out where I was. I then realized I was in the living room.
"Sam! What happened?" I heard Michelle's voice coming from the kitchen. I immediately looked to her eyes. They were their normal blue color.
"Every dream means something" I heard a voice say.
"Uh, nothing... Just a bad dream" I tell her.
"Oh, okay! Want to eat?" She asks.
"You need to get out of here! You're baby is in danger!" The voice said.
"Um, yeah sure" I say as I stand up.
"Okay! It'll be ready in 5" she announced and went back to the kitchen. I walked down the hallway and went to the guest room.
"I really need to get out of here" I mumble to myself.
"Oh yes you do!" The voice said.
"Shut up!" I yelled.
"It's ready!" I heard Michelle yell. Wow, it's been 5 minutes already? I walked out of the guest room and into the kitchen.

*??????'s POV*

"Wait, what?! I'm gonna lose my memory before I get out of here?! But, what if I don't remember her? I need to kill her for what she did!"

"Well, too bad! We- I mean I have to take away your memory or you don't get out!"

"Oh come on! Maggie please!Don't take away my memory! I need it to find her! I beg you!"

"I can't! I'm sorry but I need to take your memory away before you go!"

"Ugh! I hate being here!"

"And you're lucky you're getting out! Even though you're gonna lose your memory! Everyone that gets out loses their memory"

"Please! Just let me find her and then you take it away! Im begging you Mags!"

"I can't do that! I have instructions! Before you leave, I need to take your memories! If I let you go and don't take them, goodbye me! Yeah, that's right! I f*cking die!"

"Ugh! Stupid rules! Fine! Just take them away already!"

"Wait, I'm still gonna die! Meh, okay. But at least try to remember this, I love you! Goodbye!"

"Wait what?! You love me?" And I blacked out.
______________________
Teehee! Hey guys! I know I said I wasn't going to update regularly butt since I have wifi and I'm really into the story, I'm updating as much as I can so you don't have to wait so long! So, who do you think '??????' Is? Try to guess in the comments!
*whispers* you'll never know! Well, not never... You'll eventually find out butt you get my point! Thanks for reading and for 70+ views on the story! I love you guys so much! And sorry it's so short! I ran out of ideas 'cause I wanna focus more to when le baby is born so yeah! Next chapter I think it's gonna be when le baby is born! So get ready! (And yes that was a spoiler) (God, I use le exclamation point to much...)
Bye!
Allie<3🐤