Chapter 2

*Samantha's POV* (short)

"I can't be pregnant!!! No, how am I gonna raise a child alone?! No, no, NO! This can't be happening!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I couldn't be pregnant! I'll just go to the doctor tomorrow to see this.

The next day...

"Yes, you are 3 months pregnant Ms. McHein" the doctor said as he finished.
"When can I know the sex of the baby?" I ask shyly.
"When you reach like 5 months or so" the doctor replied. He started giving me some papers and stuff for the baby.
"Congratulations" he said as he handed me the last paper.
"Thanks" I say, not meaning it. I went to my car and drove to my house, which was Lucas'. I threw myself on the couch and sighed.
"I'm gonna have a child? Alone?" Those were the question in my mind. "I'm gonna need help if I'm raising this baby" I say under my breath and grab my phone. I dialed the number and waited for her to answer.

*Michelle's POV*

"I love you so much Michelle" Nathan said against our lips.
"I love you too" I say, pulled away cause I heard my phone ring and grabbed it.
"Bad timing" I said under my breath and Nathan laughed. My eyes widened as I saw the caller ID.
"Hey... Sis?" I say.
"Hey Mich!" She says, trying to sound happy.
"Don't want to be rude but why did you call me? You never do" I say trying to sound calmed when really I am mad. I hate her! She sent Lucas to kill me!
"Did I interrupt something?" She asked with a sad tone. I looked at Nathan and sighed.
"Kinda, but can you tell me what's wrong?" I say, getting annoyed.
"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to tell you that you're gonna be an aunt" she says calmly. My eyes widened and I dropped the phone. She's pregnant?!!! I'm gonna be an aunt?! Realization hits me and I heard muffled words coming from my phone. I grab it and heard what she was saying.
"Mich?! Are you there?!" She yelled.
"Sorry, dropped my phone.." I say.
"You hate me more now don't you?" She asks.
"I don't hate you more. Still the same amount of hate" I say and mentally shrug.
"Awwww, I hate you too" she says and I roll my eyes.
"Okay, so I'm gonna be an aunt and you don't have anyone to help you with my new nephew/niece?" I ask knowing the answer.
"Uh, yeah. Since, you know, Paula killed Lucas" she says.
"Wait, it's Lucas' child?!" I yelled.
"Yeah.." She said in a sad tone again. I sighed.
"Yeah, what do you need?" I ask.
"Nothing yet" she says.
"Okay then, so that's all?" I ask.
"Yep! Thanks Mich!" She says.
"Kay, bye sis" I say and hang up before she could say bye back.
"So, you're gonna be an aunt?" Nathan asks, breaking the silence. I forgot he was even there.
"Yeah..." I say and he pulls me into a hug. I hug back and we talk about it for awhile.
"You don't wanna help her do you?" He asked as he looks down at me. I look up at him and shake my head.
"But I need too. It's my nephew or niece! I don't know what it is but I need to help that baby even if I don't want to" I say and look away from him again.
"I can help you know" he says.
"I know. It's just that it's Samantha. The perfect child. Like mom said. And I'm the retarted one" I say, remembering my mom always yelling at me for just saying hi.
"She was her favorite?" Nathan asked.
"Yeah, I was always the abused one" I say, trying to hold back the tears.
"You're not restarted and I'm sorry..." He says and I look up at him.
"Why?" I ask.
"You're life was just terrible and that's what made you like you were" he says. I pull away and punch him in the arm.
"Don't remind me!!!" I whine like a two year old who wants candy. He burst out laughing and I smile. How does he get me to smile so much?!
"Sorry but it's true" he said, finally calming down.
"I know I just don't wanna remember... That" I say, trying to not think about all the people I killed.
"25 got away with it. 2 got away just in time" I say under my breath remembering the 25 people I killed, including mom.
"Wow, all those people?" Nathan asked and I nod. He pulls me in for another hug and I burry my face in his chest.
"How can you love me?!" I grumbled against his chest and he chuckled.
"Baby, you're unique. That's why. I don't care about your past. I know you got help and got better" he says and I smile against him.
"Thanks... Babe" I say playfully as I pulled away. I giggled as I see his face. He wiggled his eyebrows and I bit my lip to hold my laughter.
"Admit it! It's hilarious. Just laugh already!" he says as he keeps wiggling his eyebrows. I burst out laughing and he stops.
"I hate you sometimes" I say between laughs.
"Why is that?" He asks.
"You always fine a way to make me laugh or smile" I say, knowing that wasn't an actual answer.
"Yeah and you "hate" me for that?" He asks am I giggle.
"No! I actually love you for that" I say and kiss his cheek.
"I know" he replies and I frown.
"Bitch..." I mumble and ran to our room.
"Hey! Am not!" He yells as he starts running after me.

*??????'s POV*

"I'm gonna find and kill that bitch when I'm out of here!!!!"
___________________
Hiya! So, how was it?! Bad, good, awesome?! Tell meh!!!! Just kidding! Hope ya liked it. And if you didn't, I hope you choke on a banana! Just kidding!
Bye!
Allie<3