Chapter 14

"Oliver? Are you okay?" Maggie asked as she knocks in the door slightly. No answer. She was about to knock again when the door flew open, revealing Oliver with a smile on his face and his right eye twitching slightly.

"Hi Maggie! I am perfectly fine. Would you like to come in?!" He says with a sweet tone.
"Um, sure" she said as she walked in.
"Are you sure you're okay?" She asked worriedly. He turned around and look at her, his smile even wider.

"Maggie, baby, I already told you. I'm perfectly fine! You know, I wanted to ask you something" he said as he sat next to her and put his arm around her.
"And what is that?" She asked nervously.

"Can you help me kill Michelle?" He whispered in her ear, which made a shiver go down her spine.
"W-what?! Why?!" She whispered-yelled.
"I remember" he said in a sing song voice. Maggie's eyes widened.

"No, no, no! He remembered. Oh no! No, no, no, no! The boss is gonna kill me and Secret. Shit, shit, shit! He remembered! What am I gonna do?!" Maggie thought.

"Please baby? Please help me kill her?" Oliver said with sad eyes but his smile was still there.
"Oliver, you can't kill Michelle. She's your aunt" Maggie tried to reason.
"Yeah, the aunt that killed my dad. Please, Maggie? If we get caught, it's gonna be all my fault. I won't let them take you" he purrs, trying to convince her.

Maggie sighed.
"Alright" she said with a weak smile. Oliver's sad eyes turned into happy ones.
"Thank you baby!" He cheered as he kissed her gently.
"This is gonna end badly" Maggie thought as she kissed back.

~~

"So, what's the plan?" Maggie asked as she watched Oliver preparing a bag with... some stuff.
"Oh, right! I haven't told you" he stopped working on the bag and walked towards her. He started whispering his plan. Maggie started feeling terrible. This plan was very... bloody.

"Wow..." She exclaimed once he finished explaining.
"I know right?" He said with another big, creepy smile.
"Okay, so that's the plan. What do I have to do?" Maggie asked as she stood up.
"Oh baby, your job is the best part of the plan" he said as he started telling her.

"I have to what?!" She yelled, only to receive a slap on her mouth.
"Are you crazy?! Don't yell!" Oliver said angrily. She whimpered but nodded.
"Here" he said as he handed her a small bottle with a blue liquid inside of it.

"This is the thing I have to put in her drink?" Maggie asked once Oliver removed his hand from her mouth.
"Yeah, go now" he ordered as he started stuffing the bag again. She walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. She peeked her head into the living room and saw Michelle sitting on the couch, looking pissed.

"Hey Michelle" Maggie said with a smile. "She better buy it 'cause it's the fakest smile I have ever done" Maggie thought.
"Hey Maggie" Michelle said, not looking at her.
"What's wrong?" Maggie asked.

"I'm mad at Oliver" she responded.
"Oh. Well, would you like anything to drink?" Maggie asked, hoping that she would say yes.
"Sure, can you get me some water please?" Michelle replied.
"Coming right up" Maggie exclaimed as she went to get the 'healthiest' water ever.

"I can't believe I'm doing this" Maggie thought as she poured the blue liquid into the water. She grabbed the glass and walked back to the living room.
"Here you go" She said as she handed the water to Michelle.
"Thanks" Michelle answered.

"Good thing that thing can turn clear so she couldn't see it" Maggie thought as Michelle drank it.
"Be right back" Maggie said as she ran back to her and Oliver's room.
"Oliver, I already gave it to her" Maggie said quietly.

*thud*

"Apparently it worked" Oliver said with a smile as they both ran to the living room to find Michelle passed out on the floor.
"Get me the tape and rope" Oliver ordered. Maggie ran back to the room and grabbed the two things.

"Here" she said as she handed them to Oliver. After Oliver tied her up, they went to the car. Oliver opened the trunk, set Michelle down gently and closed the trunk.
"Let me go get my bag and we'll go" Oliver said as he walked back inside the house. Not even a minute later, Oliver came back out and drove away to the place Oliver is gonna get his revenge.

_____________
I have nothing to say... Just that Oliver is a 'little bit' cray-cray!
Who do you think Secret is? Comment and vote if you liked it!
Bye!
Allie<3🐤