Chapter 3

Please read the a/n at le end! Sorry for it being so long but plz read it!

*Samantha's POV*

I thought she hanged up but apparently she didn't.
"So, you're gonna be an aunt?" I heard a male voice on the other side of the phone.
"Yeah..." I heard Michelle say. They started talking about me and I heard every single word.
"You don't wanna help her do you?" The male voice says.
"But I need to. It's my nephew or niece! I don't know what it is but I need to help that baby even if I don't want to!" Michelle says and I feel tears form in my eyes. She doesn't wanna help me... I've should have known. I hang up the phone and feel warm tears roll down my cheeks.
"I'm gonna give her a visit" I say as I got up from my bed.

45 minutes later...

I got to her house and got out of my car. I walked towards the door and knocked.
"Who is it?" I heard the male voice from the phone call out.
"Is Michelle here?" I ask. The door opened to reveal a really cute guy with light brown hair and green eyes.
"Yes, and you are?" He asked.
"Samantha" I say quietly.
"Come in" he says as he steps aside and I step in.
"Let me go get Michelle" he says as he walks away, leaving me alone at what I believe is the living room. I looked around and saw a picture of her and that guy.
"Wait, what?!" I heard Michelle's voice yell and light footsteps coming towards the living room.
"What are you doing here?" She asks as she sees me.
"Um, you didn't hang up. I heard everything you said" I say.
"Oh, I'm sorry Sam" she says. "But I will help you! Forget what I said" she says as she walks over to me.
"I haven't seen you in so long" she says with a weak smile.
"Too long" I say. Yeah, we hate each other but we ARE sisters after all.
"Wait, how come you're pregnant after 4 years since Lucas died?" She asks raising an eyebrow. I shrug.
"I don't have a clue. I haven't had sex with anyone else since he died" I say.
"Are you sure you didn't get raped or anything?" She asks and I frown.
"Shut up you pervert" I say.
"It's a possibility" she argued and I rolled my eyes.
"You do have a point" I say.
"You need to check who's the actual dad of this new thing" she says teasingly.
"Well, this thing is you're nephew/niece" I snapped back.
"Yeah I know. But I'm calling it a thing until we know the sex of it" she says with a smirk on her face.
"So, you'll help me?" I ask.
"Yeah! I may hate you but that doesn't mean I have to hate the thing too" she says.
"Thanks! And I hate you too" I say.
"You're welcome" she says.
"By the way, who's that cute guy that opened the door?" I ask with a smirk on my face.
"Don't even think about it! He's my boyfriend" she says with a sassy tone.
"I wasn't thinking anything! I just thought he was cute" I say and raise my arms up in surrender. Michelle giggled... Wait, what?! Since when does she giggle?!
"Since when do you giggle?" I ask.
"Since my life changed" she shrugged.
"Thanks again" I say quietly.
"Stop it! I get it! You're welcome!" She said.
"Sorry... It's just that if I would've asked another person I'm sure they would've said no. I thought were one of those that were gonna say no. Ya' know? 'Cause you hate me" I explained. And something weird happened. She.... Hugged me? My life can't get any weirder can it?
"I know. I do hate you but I'm willing to help you raise that thing" she says with a toothy smile.
"Thanks" I say again.
"Did you eat anything before you came here?" She asks and I shake my head. Her eyes widened.
"How dare you?" She yelled dramatically. "You can still eat pizza right?" She asks.
"I think so" I say quietly. (Just go with it).
"NATHAN!!!!!! GET YOU'RE AMAZING ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!!" She yelled and I giggled.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT SECOND AMAZING ASS IN THE HOUSE?!" He yelled out and I burst out laughing.
"GUESS YOU DON'T WANT PIZZA!!!" Michelle yelled and I heard some really fast footsteps.
"Did you say pizza?" He peaked his head through what I believe is the kitchen.
"And that's how you get him out of his room" Michelle said with a smirk plastered in her face.
"And yes I did say pizza" she added.
"Be right back" he said and ran away from the living room. He came back and grabbed some keys from the table.
"Let's go!!!" He jumped up and down like a two year old that was about to go to the toy store.
"Come on! I know the best pizza place around here" aha said. I smiled at her and stood up. We walked out and we headed to the pizzeria.

*??????'s POV*

"Just wait till I'm out of here! You will get what you deserve you bitch!!! You can't hide from me once I'm out!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally an update!!! After so much time (I don't know how much).
Hey guys!!! So, sister love? Yay or nay? *whispers* nay!!!
Ahem, shut up brain I'm the one typing not you! So stop talking to me and let me do my work!
Sorry you had to hear that! I talk to myself so I'm annoying as duck🐤
Okay so now suddenly I have an addiction with ducks and gummy bears!! They're so yummy!!! (I mean the gummy bears)
So, I'm sorry I took so long to update! I was working in my other story, Opposites! (Which is now finished) butt that doesn't mean my laziness didn't took over. So the delay was between the laziness and Opposites! I'm so sorry but here ya' go! And update!
I'm also working on another story called 'Please don't remember me' you can go and check it out if you want! Just so you know, now I'm working on two stories! So if I take to long to update its coz I'm lazy or working in the other one... Mkay? Mkay!
I've decided to change you guys' name. You are no longer potatoes! You are my little gummy bear army! (That is if you follow me) thank you guys so much for 1.36K on Awkward and already 50 views on this! I love you gummies!
Bye!
Allie<3