Chapter 6

*??????'s POV*

I woke up and looked around to see where I was.
"Hello?" I called out. No answer.
"Hello?!" I called out again.
"Hey! You must be the new comer!" I heard a girl's voice.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"I can't tell you! The only thing I can tell you is that you're out!" The girl says.
"Wait, I'm finally out?!" I asked excitedly.
"Yes! Yes you are! Well, you'll be in a couple of months... Like 3 months... But still! Do you remember anything?" The girl asked.
"Uh, no! I don't remember anything" how come I can't remember anything?
"Good!" The girl said and I saw someone come out of the darkness.
"Hey! I'm Maggie!" She said. How come that name sounded so familiar?
"Um, nice to meet you... I'm-" she cut me off.
"Don't worry! I know who you are!" She said.
"How?" I ask.
"I was the one that took away your memory!" She said and I felt anger rise up in me.
"You little bitch!" I say as I stand up and tackle her.
"I'm sorry! I had to do it!" She said with a scared tone.
"Who told you to take away my memory?!" I yelled at her face.
"The boss! From where you were!" She said, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. I calmed down and got off of her.
"I'm sorry... I just got really mad" I apologize.
"It's okay..." She says with a small smile. "Come on! Let me show you around!" She said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.

*Samantha's POV* (3 months later...)

"Hey Mich! What's today?" I ask as I noticed that this hasn't happened since our mom died.
"June 14, why?" She asked. Wait, what?! The last time this happened was 14 years ago?! So, does that means it happens every 14 years.
"Happy 14th anniversary since mom's death" I muttered. Her smile turned into a frown.
"Thanks for making me feel bad" she said and stormed out to her room.
"Wait, 14 years?!" Nathan asked.
"Yeah... Why?" I asked.
"You know that's her favorite number right?" He asks.
"Then why does this happen every 14 years if it's her favorite number?" I ask.
"Maybe to torture her- well, people 'cause she doesn't remember what she did after she calms down" he said.
"That's a good poi-" I get cut off by something cold running down my leg. I look at the floor and saw blood running down my leg. My eyes widened.
"What's wrong Sam?" Nathan asks.
"My w-water broke!" I yelled and his eyes widened.
"MICHELLE!!!! COME HERE!!!! HURRY!!!!" He yelled. I heard fast footsteps coming towards the kitchen.
"What's wrong?!" She yelled and her eyes landed on me.
"Oh my God! We gotta get to a hospital right now!!!" She yelled at Nathan.
"No shit Sherlock!" He said and she slapped him.
"Not the time for jokes Nathan!" She yelled as she ran towards me.
"Come on let's go!" She said she helped me up and out the door we went.

*Michelle's POV* (3 hours later..)

"What's taking so long?!" I mumbled under my breath. I heard a door open and I looked up. I saw a doctor with a wide smile on his face.
"You may come in now" he says as he motioned for us to walk in. I immediately stood up and walked inside. I walked towards the bed where Sam was holding the baby. I smiled at her and she smiled back. I looked at the baby and my smile grew wider. He has his eyes open so you could see he had Lucas' green eyes and Sam's really dark brown hair.
"Yup, that's you're baby alright" I say. She smiled at me and then at the baby.
"Welcome to the world Oliver" she whispered happily.
_______________________
Cliffy! Sorry I wanted to ended here... I'm gonna keep writing as much as I can you gummies don't have to wait so long! I love you gummies!
Bye!
Allie<3🐤