Chapter 12

*Oliver's POV* (3 years later...)

Finally! One more day of school! No more Jennifer or Mason. For only 3 weeks but still! I hopped out of bed and saw that Maggie was still sleeping. I smiled as I remembered what happened 3 years ago. I walked towards my closet and picked out some clothes. I put them on, of course, first I took off my pjs. I got my soccer bag and went to the closet again. I grabbed my uniform and closed the closet door.

"Maggie!!!" I yelled as she fell off the bed.
"You should really stop doing that!" She complained as she stood up.
"I don't have another way to wake you up" I shrugged as I walked out.

{{ AT SCHOOL }}
*No one's POV*

After Maggie got ready, they drove to school.
"I hate this place" Maggie complained as they entered the school.
"Don't worry. One more day before winter break" Oliver said, trying to cheer her up. He didn't know why but she was acting up around him. They went to their lockers, that were next to each other and went to their first class, which they had together.

"Morning everyone!" Mrs. Johnson said. "I would like to inform you that next semester you will be having another teacher for this class" she announced. And, with that, she started her last lesson.

**{{ AT LUNCH }}**

"Finally! Only a few more hours till we can go home" Oliver told Maggie.
"Yeah.." Maggie said, not amused.
"Why aren't you excited?" Oliver asked as he turned to look at her.
"I don't know. Maybe because it's only 3 weeks and then another semester. And then, another year and then college" she explained.

"Wow... You really wanna leave don't ya?" Oliver said. She nodded.
"Sorry I've been moody around you lately" she apologized.
"It's okay-" he got cut off by Jennifer seating across from them.
"Hey, nerds" she said with a mocking smile.
"Hey, bitch" Maggie said, taking Oliver and Jennifer herself by surprise.
"What did you just called me?!" Jennifer yelled, slamming her fists into the table and standing up.

Maggie stood up too and leaned against the table.
"Are you deaf? I called you by your name" Maggie replied. Jennifer made a disgusted face.
"How dare YOU, a low life, call ME a bitch!"
"Hmm, if I remember correctly, YOU, little bitch, insulted us first!" Maggie said, smirking. Jennifer opened her mouth in shock. Maggie stood up straight and exited the cafeteria, leaving Oliver and Jennifer with a shocked face.

Oliver stood up and ran out off the cafeteria to look for Maggie. He didn't need to run much, 'cause once he exited the cafeteria he saw her by her locker. He ran up to her.
"What the heck?!" He asked.
"I'm sick of her shit! I decided to put her in her place" Maggie explained. Oliver knew she was mad 'cause Maggie NEVER cursed.
"Okay, I get it. You're mad" he said, trying to calm her down.

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at her! She's been insulting us since 4th grade Oli!" She sighed. Oliver wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. She struggled at first but then hugged back. What they didn't know is that a little person was watching them.

*Jennifer's POV*

"They're together?! How could she steal Oliver from me?! He is MINE!" (Wow, possessive much?🐤) I thought. I walked outside and saw my sister sitting on a table, of course, reading. I walked towards her.
"Hey, Abella?" I asked. She looked up from her book and rolled her eyes.
"What?" She asked, slamming her book shut.
"Can you help me?" I asked, trying to convince her.

"With what?" She said as she crossed her arms across her chest.
"Oliver" I replied.
"What about him?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I saw him hugging a girl" I whispered. She smirked.
"Someone's jealous?" She asked in mocking tone.