Chapter 13

They finally pulled away. Maggie couldn't help but smile. Oliver likes her. She couldn't believe it. Oliver's eyes widened as realization hit him... Hard.

"I-I-I'm so s-sorry Maggie. I d-didn't mean to k-kiss you just l-like that" Oliver stuttered as he let go of Maggie. Maggie smiled.
"Seriously, dude? Why are you sorry for kissing me? I didn't mind" she winked at him, causing a light shade of pink to cover his cheeks.

The bell rang making them realize that they were late.
"Shit! I'm late for the fucking test" Oliver yelled as he rushed out of the nurse's office. Maggie giggled as she went back to her desk to finish her work.

~*~Meanwhile at le house~*~

"Michelle! Just listen to me!!!"

"No, I don't wanna hear it! You were on that dating website!!!"

"Michelle, I swear! I was playing Subway surfers and the ad popped out and I accidentally tapped on it!"

"Nathan, you don't have to lie! You were on the fucking dating website!"

"When have I ever lied to you?" Michelle was silent.
"See? Never! Would you please believe me? I swear I was just playing Subway surfers. Then, I died and the stupid ad popped up and I accidentally tapped it"

She looked up at him.
"You promise?"
"Yes, I swore, okay? Are we okay now?" He asked as he sat down next to her.
"Fine, I'm sorry. I just saw you on it and got mad"

*?????'s POV* (what what?!)

Pathetic! Seriously?! I knew I couldn't count on her to help me kill Oliver. I guess I'll have to go to the next in line.

Abella.

*Oliver's POV* after school...

"Hey Maggie?" I asked as we walked out of our last class.
"Yeah?"
"Is it true that Michelle was the one that kill my dad?" She didn't say anything. We stopped walking and she turned around, looking at the ground.

"Maggie? Is it true?" She didn't say anything and kept looking at the ground.
"Who told you that it was Michelle? All I know is that he got stabbed and died in the hospital. I have no idea what you're talking about" she finally said.

"Jennifer told me and showed me a newspaper page that said it. And no, it wasn't made by her 'cause the date was before we were even born" I said.
"Who said? Maybe she did made that paper and just used that date" she argues.

"Fine, I'll just ask Michelle" I said. We started walking to the house again but with an awful silence between us.

~TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY~
*No one's POV*

"We're back!!!" Maggie yelled as she walked in, Oliver right behind her.
"Hey guys!" Michelle greeted with a smile on her face. Oliver stayed quiet.
"How was school?"
"It was fine until lunch" Oliver mumbled.

"What happened?" Michelle asked with a worried tone.
"Mason beat the crap out of me"
"Why? What the actual fuck?"
"Jennifer told him to beat me up so she could tell me a story" he said with a bored tone.
"What story could she possibly want to tell you to make Mason beat you up?!"

"Yours" Oliver said a little louder. Michelle's eyes widened.
"What do you mean my story?" She asked nervously.
"That you were the one that killed my dad!" Oliver looked up at her. Anger filling his eyes.
"N-no I didn't! He got s-stabbed by one of my f-friends" Michelle stuttered.

"You're stuttering! That means you're fucking lying!" Oliver yelled.
"I-I didn't kill your dad! It w-was Paula!" She yelled back.
"You're fucking stuttering! You only fucking stutter when you lie!" She stayed silent.

"So what if I did? He deserved to die. I had my reasons to kill him" Michelle whispered angrily.
"So it's true?! You killed my dad?!" Oliver yelled. He was furious.
"I can't believe you!" He yelled as he stormed out to his room.

But, when he got to his room, he started thinking.
"She's the one... She's the one I was planning to kill... Before... Before they took my memory. I knew this all along but I couldn't remember!" He thought.

From that day on, he was planning... Planning his revenge.

*Abella's POV*

Finally! Schools over for me. I walked towards the parking lot to wait for my sister when a familiar voice stopped me.

"Abella!" The voice yelled. I turned around and was face to face with him.
"Hey, secret! Long time no see" I greeted.
"Too long, anyways. I need your help doing our thing" he replied. (No, it's not that! Get your minds out of that dirty place!!!)

"Ugh! Who is it this time?" I asked annoyed. I'm tired of doing this shit.
"I don't think you know him. But, he's planning something. And that is kill another person. Since he was at my world, he was planning on killing that person.

But, Maggie and I took away his memory 'cause the boss told us to so he couldn't kill her. He's name is Oliver McHein" he explained. My eyes widened,
"That's the guy my sister likes" I whispered.
"I know, and I'm sorry. But, can you please help me?" He begged. I sighed heavily.

"Fine, I'll help you" I said.
"Thank you so much Abella!" He exclaimed with a smile.
"No prob. I'll see you later Secret" I said as I walked away, to find my sister glaring at me.
"Where were you?!" She said angrily.
"Talking to a friend" I answered simply. She rolled her eyes.
"Get in" she said boredly and we drove off.

________________
Holy mother of bacon and pancakes!!! Whatcha think is gonna happen? Who the hell is the new ?????

Good thing I got inspiration cuz I just freaking wrote this and did nothing all week cuz of the dang writers block! And I kept getting ideas for new stories -_-

But, I'm not publishing them until I finish this one. I'll shut up now.
Bye!
Allie<3🐤