Chapter 10

*Nathan's POV*

"What were you doing?" I asked trying to figure out something.
"Oh! I was just playing a game with Sammy" she answered with a sweet/creepy tone. "You wanna play?" As she asked, and idea came to me.
"Michelle, this isn't you. Why did you try to kill Oliver and Maggie?"
"Because it's a game"
"You took therapy. You said you weren't gonna kill anymore" I continued. I then noticed something in her eyes. Kind of like... a glitch?

"Stop talking" she said, her voice deeper.
"Come on Mich. Snap out of it! This isn't you! Please, you gotta stop it. I don't know you anymore" she shook her head.

"Stop talking! This is the real m-" Her eyes were back to normal. She stared at me in shock and then fell on the floor. I ran over to her and shook her lightly.

"Michelle? Michelle! Wake up!" No answer.

*Samantha's POV*

"Mom, what's going on?" Oliver asked with an angry tone.
"Um, I..." I didn't know what to say.
"Can I explain it to him?" Maggie asked. How did she know?

"Um, sure?" I answered. I didn't have much of a choice.

"You're not gonna like this" she said sadly.
"Spill it!" Oliver said through gritted teeth.
"Okay, Michelle is- I mean was crazy. She went to an asylum when she was 9" Maggie started. "She was sent there because, um, she killed her mom and almost Sam right here" she said pointing at me.

"Do you know about my dad? Did he really die in a car accident?" Oliver interrupted.

"No, no he didn't. He was stabbed by one of Michelle's friends. Back to the actual story, after she killed her mom, she went to jail for a while and then she was sent to the asylum" Maggie said. Oliver looked at me. Anger, fear and disappointment filled his eyes.

"How could you keep this from me?" He asked angrily.
"Should I keep telling the story?" Maggie asked shyly.
"I've heard enough. How could you do this to me mom?! You, Nathan kept this from me! No, I'm not gonna blame Mich! I'm gonna blame you! I get that SHE hid it from me but you mom? I really don't wanna talk to any of you right now!" He stood up and walked away from Maggie and me.

"How did you know all that?" I asked Maggie once Oliver left.
"Can't tell you that" she answered.
"Ugh! Fine! Should we go find Oliver?"
"I think we should leave him alone for a bit"
"You're probably right"

"Sam!!! Where are you?!" I heard Nathan's voice. I turned around and saw him with a worried look on his face. He seemed to notice me 'cause he started running towards me.

"What's wrong? Where's Mich?" I asked.
"She's at the house. She passed out" he explained.
"What?! What happened?!"
"She was in her psycho mode and I started telling her that this wasn't her and..." He trailed off.
"And?"
"Her eyes went back to normal and she passed out" he finished.

"And you left her alone in the house?! Passed out?!" My tone rose.
"I didn't know what to do!" He argued. I sighed heavily and looked at Maggie.
"Can you help him? I need to look for Oliver" I said trying to stay calm.

"Where did he go?" Nathan asked as Maggie nodded.
"He found out and got upset" Maggie answered before I could even open my mouth.
"Oh. He's mad isn't he?" I nodded.
"I'll tell you later. You two need to go help Michelle" I said and they nodded. They turned around and went back to the house.

*Michelle's POV* (she's still passed out. This is in her mind🐤)

I was in a dark room.
"Hello?"
"You're awake" a voice said.
"Where am I?"
"You're still at your house. You just passed out. Do you remember anything?"