Chapter 7

(So, I'm really sorry for this but this chapter is 9 years later. So, now Oliver is in fourth grade •^• 🐤)

*Oliver's POV*

I was waiting for the car to finally stop. I actually like going to school. Not like all the other kids. Finally, the car stopped. My aunt, Michelle, got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out of the car, she took my hand and we went inside my school.
"Have a nice day, Oliver! Be good!" She says with a smile.
"Thanks auntie! I will!" I say returning the smile. She waved goodbye and left me in the classroom. I turned around and saw all the kids talking and laughing. I went to my seat and just sat there. I didn't have friends so I had nobody to talk to.
"Hey booger!" A girl voice said. I turned my head to see who it was and rolled my eyes. Jennifer.
"Hey slut" I said. I may be young but that doesn't mean I don't know some words.
"I'm not a slut!" She whined.
"Well, I'm not a booger" I snapped back.
"You sure look like one" she said.
"Like you don't look like a slut" I snapped back with a smirk on my face.
"You're pathetic" she says and walks away.
"Like you're not" I mumbled.
"Okay class! Settle down!" I heard Ms. McCormick say. Everyone took their sit and Ms. McCormick started her lesson.

After school... (Sorry, I'm lazy to write all of his day🐤)

That was the most boring school day ever. Well, except when all those kids threw up at lunch. I don't know why but I like that kind of stuff. Like you can show me something that can make someone pee their pants and I just say "that's so cool". I don't know, I swear I'm adopted 'cause nobody in my family likes that stuff.
"Oliver! Time to go" I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Oh, sorry Mich" I say as I stand up.
"It's okay baby" she says with a smile.
"Don't call me that" I hated when she calls me that.
"Come on let's go" she said with a small laugh. I picked up my stuff and left the classroom.
"Bye Sophie!" She said to Ms. McCormick.
"Bye Michelle!" She said back. Wait, they know each other?
"Bye Ms. McCormick" I said quietly.
"Bye Oliver!" She said. We walked out of the building and into the car.
"How was school, sport?" Mich asked as she started the car.
"Meh, it went good I guess. Except for in the morning" I answered with a shrug.
"What happened?" She asks as she starts to drive.
"Three words: Jennifer the slut" I answered and she let out a chuckle.
"Yup, you are my nephew" she said. "What did she do this time?" She asked as she rolls her eyes.
"She called me a booger" I said.
"And did you tell the teacher?" She asked.
"Nah, I just called her by her nickname: slut" I said as I realized that we already arrived.
"You're unbelievable" she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.
"Is it my fault I'm just telling the truth?" I asked as we walked towards the door.
"I'll have to meet her to answer that" she says as she opens the door.
"Nooooo! You can't meet the devil herself! You'll get hypnotized!'" I say dramatically.
"Who's the devil?" I heard my moms voice.
"Jennifer" my aunt and I said in unison.
"What did she do?" My mom asked as she walked in the living room.
"Name calling" Mich answered.
"Typical" my mom said.
"Sorry for being rude but is the food ready?" I asked.
"It will be soon" my mom said with a small smile.
"Okay!" I said.
"Do you have homework?" Mich asked.
"Nah, Ms. McCormick didn't give any" I replied.
"Are you sure?" She asked.
"Yes I'm sure" I whined.
"Okay okay!" She said as she raised her arms up in surrender.
"Excuse me" I say and walked towards my room.
"Finally!" I heard Maggie say.
"Finally what?" I ask.
"I can talk to you!" She squealed.
"Ow! Don't squeal! It's echo-y since you're inside my head" I complain. Yeah that's right, I have a voice in my head. Deal with it!
"Sorry Oli! I can't help it! I have to stay quiet all day 'cause you told me to! Plus, you said that if I talked, you get distracted" she says.
"It's true tho" I say.
"Oliver! Who are you talking to?" I heard Mich yell.
"Nobody!" I yelled.
"Oh so now I'm a nobody?" Maggie asked, her voice irritated.
"I didn't say that!" I argued.
"You kind of did" she said quietly.
"Mags, you know you're my best friend! How could I call you a nobody? I just said that 'cause Mich asked" I explained.
"Oh... Sorry, remember I can't hear well. I just heard Oliver who you talking to and you said nobody" she said.
"Don't worry Mags" I say.
"I'm sorry I overreacted" she apologized again.
"It's okay Mags. Now, let me do some stuff and then we'll talk, Kay?" I said.
"Kay Kay Oli cake" she said in a sing-along voice.
"Don't call me that" I said.
"Awww! You're no fun" she whined and I chuckled.
"But you still love me... As a friend of course" I said and she laughed nervously.
"Yeah... As friends" she said. "Bye Oli!" And she shut up.
______________________
Oliver: what. The. Fuck?
Me: what?
Oliver: what is wrong with me? What did you do?
Me: made you cray-cray! Duh!
Oliver: I hate you...
Me: awww me too! *hugs*
Oliver: don't hug me....
Me: *lets go* I'm sowy... *puppy eyes*
Oliver: *sighs* whatever
Hey! Someone's grumpy... Hope you enjoyed this chapter! And no, *whispers* he doesn't know about Michelle. He'll figure it out in a couple of years...
Oliver: why are you whispering?
Me: no reason...
Say bye to the gummies!
Oliver: *raises eyebrow* bye! *turns to me* Gummies? really?
Me: Bye! *duh face* Yes! Gummies!
Allie<3🐤
PS. Addicted to -->🐤 this here emoji...