Chapter 11

*Nathan's POV* (6 months later...)

I was seating at the hospital chair next to an unconscious Michelle. She looked so dead. She was paler, no emotion on her face, motionless. It was almost Christmas and she hadn't moved in this past couple of months. The doctors words kept swimming in my mind.

"We don't know when she'll wake up, or if she will"

Those words kept swimming through my mind and it was getting annoying as fuck. I looked at her for a second. She was breathing. How could they say they didn't know if she would wake up if she is fucking breathing?!

"Nathan?" A voice said. I looked at the door and saw Oliver peaking his head inside.
"Yeah?"
"Can I come in?" He asked, his voice really low. I nodded and he stepped in.

"Anything?" He asked as he sat down next to me. I shook my head. He's been asking that since October. I wish I could tell him that she's gonna be okay. But, I can't. The damn doctors say that they don't know if she is gonna be okay.

"No news from the doctors?" He asked. I shook my head again.
"Fuck them" he curse under his breath. I can't blame him. He must be pretty mad, sad, a lot of emotions mixed together actually. Especially mad at us. We did hide Michelle's past from him. Seeing her like this must be even tougher for him.

*Michelle's POV*

It's getting harder. Why can't I just wake up already? I want to see everyone.

"Anything?" Oliver. He must be so mad at me.
"No news form the doctors?" Him again. Who is he talking to?
"Fuck them" he said in a very low voice that I almost didn't hear him.

"Yo, when am I gonna wake up?" I asked Jason, the man that decided to knock me out inside my head.
"I'm not telling you" he answered.
"I hate you" I stated for the 10th time.
"You know you love me" he said with a mocking smirk. I rolled my eyes.

I just wanna get out of here.

*Oliver's POV*

Motionless. Why can't she just open her eyes and say it was all a joke? I need her to wake up. I looked up at her. She looks so damn dead but she's breathing.

"But she's breathing!!!"
"For now"

Stupid nurse. What do they mean by 'for now'? I'm pretty sure she's gonna wake up, right?

"Hmm" I looked up. Did she just move? I looked at Nathan and he seemed to noticed to.
"You saw that right?" I asked and he nodded. I took out my phone.

To: Magz <3 XD

Get your asses up here! She just moved! Sent: 3:04 pm. Read: 3:05

From: Magz <3 XD

R u srs?! B there in 5. Let me go look for Sam.

To: Magz <3 XD

Yes! She just moved! Where's mom? :O Sent: 3:06
Read: 3:07

From: Magz <3 XD

Went to get a coffee! Now, let me go find her so we can get our asses up there!

Magz <3 XD
Last seen today at 3:08 pm.

"I already texted Maggie. She's gonna be here soon" I told Nathan.
"Okay, I'll go get a doctor" he said as he stood up. He walked to the door and walked out.

"Mmhm" she moved again. I stood up. I saw her eyes starting to open. She's awake! She woke up! After 6 damn months!
"Where am I?" She asked, her voice very low.
"You're at the hospital"