Chapter 15

8 hours later...

"We're here" Oliver said as Maggie woke up.
"Where are we?" Maggie asked as they both get out the car.
"Minnesota" Oliver answered simply as he walks to the trunk.
"Did you seriously drive 8 hours straight?!" Maggie exclaimed as Oliver opened the trunk.

"What did you expect? To just stay in Chicago to get caught?!" Oliver said as he looked at Michelle, who was still knocked out.
"What about Nathan and Samantha?" Maggie asked.
"Blocked them. They can't call me, you or this bitch" he responded.

"Wait, you blocked them in my phone and Michelle's?" Oliver rolled his eyes and nodded. They walked towards the old house and Oliver opened the door. They walked in and Oliver went straight to the basement.

"Maggie, please open this door" he ordered, pointing to the basement's door. Maggie opened it and they stepped in. There was a wooden chair in the middle of the room, a single light hanging above the chair and a table at the right corner. Oliver place Michelle on the chair and tied her with more rope.

"Let's wait until she wakes up" Oliver said as they walked out, shutting the door behind them.

50 minutes later...

"God, that thing lasts a long time" Maggie complained.
"What did you think was the point?" Oliver rolled his eyes. Then, they started hearing struggling noises. Oliver's creepy smile came back.
"She's awake" he said as he grabbed the bag and motioned for Maggie to follow him.

Oliver opened the door and they saw Michelle struggling to get free from all the ropes. She looks up and glares at Oliver.
"Hi, Mich!" Oliver greeted happily and placed the bag down. He walked towards her, her eyes filled with anger.
"Are you gonna scream?" He asked. Michelle rolled her eyes and shakes her head. He pulls off the duct tape and smiles.

"Where are we?" Michelle asked angrily.
"We're in Minnesota" Oliver answered like its no big deal.
"By the way, I'm not stupid. So, you didn't have to ask me if I was gonna scream" she rolled her eyes again.
"Whatever" he answered as he walked towards the bag and grabbed it. He unzipped it and took out a knife.

{A/N: this is a warning! The following content is really violent! If you don't like reading violent parts, please skip till the next A/N}

"What are you gonna do Oliver?" Michelle asked with a bored tone.
"I have been waiting 17 years to finally kill you. If it wasn't for Maggie, you'd be dead since when I was born" he chuckled as he walked back to her.

"Now, where should I start?" He asked sweetly.
"Why do you want revenge on me Oliver?" Michelle asks, still glaring at him.
"Are you seriously asking me that? You killed my dad, you slut" he exclaimed as he made her look up and point the knife at her face.
"For your information, that's not an insult to me" she said with a smirk. That pissed him off. He grabbed the knife tighter and cut her cheek.

"Do you expect me to scream?" Michelle asked boredly.
"Oh, I'm just getting started" he said as he kept cutting her cheeks, then her right shoulder and finally, her wrists. Michelle really wanted to scream but she held it back so Oliver didn't get the pleasure.

"Are you done?" Her voice cracked.
"Nope!" He exclaimed happily and stabbed her left shoulder. Michelle let out a whimper.
"Finally!" He cheered as he removed the knife from her shoulder and set it on the table at the corner.

"I'll see ya' in a bit, auntie" he said the last part mockingly and left, leaving Michelle bleeding.

{A/N: for those who skipped the last part, you may continue reading here}

Oliver closed the door behind him and saw Maggie, sitting in a corner, pulling her knees to her chest and rocking herself.
"What's wrong Mags?" He asked as he sits next to her.
"I-I c-can't believe you a-actually did t-that!" She stuttered.
"Baby, you know I had a reason to do that" he explained as he hugged her.

"Y-you're e-eyes" she said as she looked up at him.
"What's wrong?" He asked as he hugged her tighter.
"They're n-not light g-green, they're d-dark" she explains.
"Don't worry about that" he said boredly as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"B-but-" he cut her off by kissing her lips. She kissed him back after a few seconds and then pulled away.
"Stop stuttering" he ordered as he hugged her even tighter.
"Are you gonna keep torturing her?" She asked quietly.
"Oh I'm just getting started" he smiled.

_____________
Warning: I'm in writing mode! Meaning, I'm writing a lot! Also, this story is about the get violent asf! So, be carful if you're sensitive to violent parts
Love you gummies!!!!
Bye!
Allie<3🐤

P.S. Oh, you may hate me but I'm going on vacation again... I'll try to write tho... It's only five days.